Elle

Pop-Up Shops Announced

NuKM84H.png

Welp, we all saw this shit coming. February or nothing for me.

Shoutouts to the real fans that kept theirs.

Lol that 'fan' deserves to rot.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just got back to Texas from visiting LA. I bought my plane ticket (Tues.) LITERALLY the night before she announced she was no longer coming.  :deadbanana:

A small part of me hoped she was just saying that to scare away the crazies, or maybe she would show up and surprise some lucky fans. 

Thankfully I wasn't alone, I was with about eight others who had flown from across the country. Obviously, we all had hopes of seeing Lana. But as the day grew on, it became more apparent that she seriously wasn't coming anymore. Of course, we were all very upset. Each of us had spent hundreds of dollars to get to LA. Some skipped school and work (me). That's just how dedicated/ crazy/ stupid we all are. I think at one point, very briefly, Blake Lee came into the shop but not a lot of people knew him. Also, I do not think there are dresses anymore. But they had three nice leather/winter coats, but they were $300  :toofunny:

But on a positive note- the pop up was very cute. I loved everything about it. The rose room, her vintage coats and dresses, the light up neon "del Rey" sign, and all the merch (which is now fully restocked). They even had a vintage record player with LfL playing! I left her a really sweet note on the pink rug by the front, among the many others and bunches of flowers. The staff was super friendly too. I'm happy I took the opportunity to go, but I just wish I could've seen her. :(

Lana truly owns my bank account. I bought the black Lust for Life cali hoodie and the discography racer jacket. (BTW the lady working said the racer was only exclusive to the shop?? idk if thats true)

tenor.gif

Going tomorrow, let's hope she makes a surprise appearance. Her security guards she would perform on Saturday- let's see

Cómprame algo hahaha. Just kidding. Good luck hon 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."