Elle

Pop-Up Shops Announced

will anyone of you will go to the pop up shop the first day? i want him to grab me one of her dresses and i'd pay him extra $35 for doing this!

I need your help guys im stuck in this country who will never let women go out of it.. it's hell and i'd die to have one of her dresses

:smile3:

Not the Pop Up shops turning into ha garage sale to get rid of the dresses she doesn’t wear anymore. :oprah: On the bright side there’s some obsessive fans that buy anything she wears 2 hours after photos of her in said clothing surface so this is a great for them!

If anyone is going pls ask her about the US signed CDs it’s been half a year and she hasn’t picked up a sharpie to sign them

I hope they limit it so people can only buy one of her dresses, I’d hate it if someone buys 5 of them and then sell them for a ridiculous price on the internet.

And I can’t help but feel that LA/California fans have been very lucky this year, I’m jealous. I wanna buy merch and see her dresses too. :crai:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On the bright side there’s some obsessive fans that buy anything she wears 2 hours after photos of her in said clothing surface so this is a great for them!

:tea:

I feel your tea, sir.

But omg I can’t believe Lana is throwing the biggest field day for me and I can’t even be there :trisha: LA fans are so damn lucky. Being able to own one of those dresses is literally a dream. I wish more than anything that i could attend.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

:tea:

I feel your tea, sir.

But omg I can’t believe Lana is throwing the biggest field day for me and I can’t even be there :trisha: LA fans are so damn lucky. Being able to own one of those dresses is literally a dream. I wish more than anything that i could attend.

If you were in that obsessive level you’d already be in LA by now lining to buy them :creep:

If you were in that obsessive level you’d already be in LA by now lining to buy them :creep:

Trust me, your girl has already checked flight/hotel/transport prices :icant:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

can't wait for some dirty ass gay to scoop a shitton of clothing to resell for a higher price

they'll tell them 3-5 items max but they'll come back 5 minutes later like

tenor.gif?itemid=7842917

I want the discography jacket so bad I’ve literally been checking her store every week for it :icant: I understand the dresses, but if she only puts the jackets for sale at the pop up and not online I feel like that’d be a really shitty move towards her fans :( like that’s literally the most unfair thing lol not to sound like that guy who made a thread for complaining that they let VIP ticket holders inside before him but

UbsOye5.png