Elle

Pop-Up Shops Announced

I want the discography jacket so bad I’ve literally been checking her store every week for it :icant: I understand the dresses, but if she only puts the jackets for sale at the pop up and not online I feel like that’d be a really shitty move towards her fans :( like that’s literally the most unfair thing lol not to sound like that guy who made a thread for complaining that they let VIP ticket holders inside before him but

lmao that thread- definition of a mess :rip:

but nah that dude was complaining about a loyalty program at a venue with it's own rules n such- this is Lana neglecting the rest of her fanbase not in California n possibly allowing hyped merch to sellout to scalpers on hand than let it go on the store

DPVcdi6UEAAsTbG.jpg

WTF is this.

No seriously.

Ok, I understand that this merch is unusual and a bit over the top because merch are usually just band t-shirts, a cap and maybe a tote bag.

But. No. I don't understand. This is not ok.

What do L.A. and California fans get? Lemme tell you, they get:

• tons of shows with Lana - festivals, album promo shows, a Spotify session,
  • pop up stores with merch not available anywhere else and without the digital album that you HAVE to buy on the webshop
  • a chance to buy her vintage dresses from previous tours
  • a chance to see and meet her for one hour at each pop up store
  • the same air to breathe
  • a chance to see her walk into their coffee shop to buy her daily go-to coffee
  • etc etc

But this is not ok. Lana is a star known in a lot of places and there are fans outside of LA/California that would die to get the same chances. Knowing that some merch that we've been lusting for for months might get sold out at these shops... nope. At least save some for selling online or just make more of them?? Geez, and I bet the merch would be cheaper too if they made more samples of them??

Especially for the male fans that might only be interested in the hoodie - what if they get sold out?? It's not like they have a lot of option to choose from like we girls do? Although I buy men's clothes sometimes so I don't think it's really limited to what sex you are but What. The. F.

Just like so many of you, I'd die to get my hands on a discography jacket, if it even still is a discography jacket and not some patches or pins you buy and put on whatever you'd like. I thought the windbreaker was cool. I sooooo wish I could get some, but heck, at this point the merch might even be sold out by the time the tour actually starts?? What are they gonna sell on the tour, her old merch? Heck no. I want the new shirts and jackets.

I'm just a student with limited money and I've spent quite a lot on my last-minute trip to London to see her and my coke bottle vinyl. I'm trying to save some money in case she would add a few more European dates for the tour. And I was really hoping to buy some cool merch at the tour, if I can go.

Bah. This is ridiculous.

I just had to vent my disappointment. I'm done now.

:bye2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

WTF is this.

No seriously.

Ok, I understand that this merch is unusual and a bit over the top because merch are usually just band t-shirts, a cap and maybe a tote bag.

• pop up stores with merch not available anywhere else and without the digital album that you HAVE to buy on the webshop
  • etc etc

But this is not ok. Lana is a star known in a lot of places and there are fans outside of LA/California that would die to get the same chances. Knowing that some merch that we've been lusting for for months might get sold out at these shops... nope. At least save some for selling online or just make more of them?? Geez, and I bet the merch would be cheaper too if they made more samples of them??

Especially for the male fans that might only be interested in the hoodie - what if they get sold out?? It's not like they have a lot of option to choose from like we girls do? Although I buy men's clothes sometimes so I don't think it's really limited to what sex you are but What. The. F.

Just like so many of you, I'd die to get my hands on a discography jacket, if it even still is a discography jacket and not some patches or pins you buy and put on whatever you'd like. I thought the windbreaker was cool. I sooooo wish I could get some, but heck, at this point the merch might even be sold out by the time the tour actually starts?? What are they gonna sell on the tour, her old merch? Heck no. I want the new shirts and jackets.

I'm just a student with limited money and I've spent quite a lot on my last-minute trip to London to see her and my coke bottle vinyl. I'm trying to save some money in case she would add a few more European dates for the tour. And I was really hoping to buy some cool merch at the tour, if I can go.

Bah. This is ridiculous.

Yes to the availability at tour concern

I wonder what they're gonna do once it's sold out

They may have like 4 restocks planned ahead? I don't know but it's handled pretty fuckin weird

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

WTF is this.

No seriously.

• etc etc

Bah. This is ridiculous.

she said she will stock them online if they did not sell out but im pretty sure they will be sold

and we will have nothing left, wow.. fantastic 

:smile3:

she said she will stock them online if they did not sell out but im pretty sure they will be sold

and we will have nothing left, wow.. fantastic 

idgi 'if they dont sell out theyll go online' like girl..do you not know of the stupid stan that bought like forty signed things just to resell..all of her shit is GOING to sell out, unless they have strict restrictions to prohibit the possibility you will have groups of people together grabbing every single item possible...it's not a what if w her, she has one of the most devoted fanbases ever

idgi 'if they dont sell out theyll go online' like girl..do you not know of the stupid stan that bought like forty signed things just to resell..all of her shit is GOING to sell out, unless they have strict restrictions to prohibit the possibility you will have groups of people together grabbing every single item possible...it's not a what if w her, she has one of the most devoted fanbases ever

right??? the Brazilian guy who bought almost 10949030 copy of her signed CDs

this isn't fair at all

btw i wonder why no one is selling the red sweater on ebay? cuz all of her fans had received it thats kinda weird

nvm, i rly feel sorry for us

and I think we all know there will be that one person who buys a bunch of the merch just to resell it.

exactly!

:smile3:

So there's merch that will only be available at Pop-Up stores??????   likee um??? California isn't the world hunny

WTF is this.

No seriously.

• etc etc

Bah. This is ridiculous.

YES speak the facts Queen!

???, ?????????

ALRIGHT SHES FUCKING SINGING??? YALL BETTER TELL HER TO DO YOSEMITE OR ASK HER WHERE IT IS.

AND GODDAMNIT THEY MADE THE CALI SWEATSHIRT INTO A HOODIE :crai: I WANT IT

SHE HAS LIKE 0 OPTIONS FOR MEN

AND WHO THE F U C K IS THAT MANS SHES SWINGIN ON THE WEST COAST??? BITCH MAKE HER HAPPY BUT ALSO MAKE HER WRITE SOME MAGNUM OPUS'