Elle

Pop-Up Shops Announced

She fucking gave away the trench coat, windbreaker, rose tee, and the polo tees, caps

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha now I am sure she will be putting it up on the shop for like 150$+ I cant even with this situation

what?

image.png

what?

Sorry I was just so annoyed

She gave away lots of new merch today at the pop up and international fans get absolutely no shit.. and have to pay a shit ton for the merch which feels really unfair tbh

That's really upsetting if she isn't going to put all the other items on her website if they sell out. I was excited to get some of the other stuff, and she even said before that she'd put the other items up shortly after the white collection sold out. :(

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Sorry I was just so annoyed

She gave away lots of new merch today at the pop up and international fans get absolutely no shit.. and have to pay a shit ton for the merch which feels really unfair tbh

lmao what the fuck

and European fans pay like 15-20 euros more for her items anyway, smh

image.png

lmao what the fuck

and European fans pay like 15-20 euros more for her items anyway, smh

If she does little signing, I understand cause she is nice to her "LA" fans but really.. did she have to give away all these new expensive merch some fans can't even afford?

Plus "signed" poster bundle was updated to her UK store

"Signed"

By ed and ben I guess lmao

WTF is this.

No seriously.

Ok, I understand that this merch is unusual and a bit over the top because merch are usually just band t-shirts, a cap and maybe a tote bag.

But. No. I don't understand. This is not ok.

What do L.A. and California fans get? Lemme tell you, they get:

• tons of shows with Lana - festivals, album promo shows, a Spotify session,
  • pop up stores with merch not available anywhere else and without the digital album that you HAVE to buy on the webshop
  • a chance to buy her vintage dresses from previous tours
  • a chance to see and meet her for one hour at each pop up store
  • the same air to breathe
  • a chance to see her walk into their coffee shop to buy her daily go-to coffee
  • etc etc
But this is not ok. Lana is a star known in a lot of places and there are fans outside of LA/California that would die to get the same chances. Knowing that some merch that we've been lusting for for months might get sold out at these shops... nope. At least save some for selling online or just make more of them?? Geez, and I bet the merch would be cheaper too if they made more samples of them??

Especially for the male fans that might only be interested in the hoodie - what if they get sold out?? It's not like they have a lot of option to choose from like we girls do? Although I buy men's clothes sometimes so I don't think it's really limited to what sex you are but What. The. F.

Just like so many of you, I'd die to get my hands on a discography jacket, if it even still is a discography jacket and not some patches or pins you buy and put on whatever you'd like. I thought the windbreaker was cool. I sooooo wish I could get some, but heck, at this point the merch might even be sold out by the time the tour actually starts?? What are they gonna sell on the tour, her old merch? Heck no. I want the new shirts and jackets.

I'm just a student with limited money and I've spent quite a lot on my last-minute trip to London to see her and my coke bottle vinyl. I'm trying to save some money in case she would add a few more European dates for the tour. And I was really hoping to buy some cool merch at the tour, if I can go.

Bah. This is ridiculous.

I just had to vent my disappointment. I'm done now.

:bye2:

I feel you on a spiritual level and I feel sorry to other members about spamming this thread XD I just can't handle this unfairness.. WoW

She fucking gave away the trench coat, windbreaker, rose tee, and the polo tees, caps

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha now I am sure she will be putting it up on the shop for like 150$+ I cant even with this situation

wait she gave all of it away for free???

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Man she's giving those dresses away :,(

I would buy them for a decent penny. Honestly I kind of rep what she's doing, though. She's sending the message that just because someone famous wears something doesn't make it inherently special. It's pretty bold, actually. I just wish she'd do it more widespread and not just in LA or wherever. Do giveaways or something. 

But I want I want I waaaant. I just love her style.