BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

someone have her deleted songs like Terror and Love Tonight? i would appreciate if u post it here

Bumping just to second this. There's another song (or cover idk) caller Reverside Mix that she did with Seiho and YYIOY for some Japanese brand that was available at some point.

Also, if anyone got the original file for Terror would be great, it was available on bandcamp even after the EP release.

自由になる自由がある

Literally just discovered her today.

Heard 10 20 40 and was living.

Then heard Alterlife and died.

The EP is so good!

When is an album coming???

Later this year, unless her plans have changed  :party:

自由になる自由がある

Take Me as I Am sounds like a mix of Britney’s music from early on in her career and the Kim Possible theme song, it’s such an iconic underrated bop. Play on Me lowkey gives me the same vibes.

qfrWuBl.png

She performed at Pittsburgh’s pride this year and I was her Bartender for brunch the next day. She must’ve stayed in the hotel my place is connected to and she sat down with 2 others at the bar in the morning. I wasn’t sure at first but she was clearly looking through her phone and commenting on pictures taken the night before and I got to thinking so I confirmed by matching her hand tattoos to pictures online. She was nice.

The end.

She changed her profile pic to black and is telling us to sign the fuck up to something (probably just her newsletter) also the description of her post says „she‘s coming...“ so new music is coming pretty safe to say (hopefully the album)