BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

I don’t mind Chosen Family, but it’s very generic production wise. I don’t have much of an interest in her doing these sorts of radio friendly ballads tbh.

XS has grown on me alot.

This album desperately needs an Alterlife moment. 4 songs so far and we’ve yet to get it, not good....

it's a ballad that's why you don't like because you can't shake it to your ass to it. fuck you gays.

rina:

SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE 

me:

source.gif

incredible how gays switch in the moment you release a country ballad ugh we clearly don't deserve rights

chosen family is beautiful, i really like it, danny l harle giving rina her million reasons moment, brilliant

there's nothing country about this song  :rip:

自由になる自由がある

i LOVE rina but this album is all over the place it seems, i mean, the songs released so far could be each from a different era, since comme des garçon came out i was worried about the album being cohesive, then xs came out and now this 

they're all good i guess, but together, in a debut album?  :crossed:

i LOVE rina but this album is all over the place it seems, i mean, the songs released so far could be each from a different era, since comme des garçon came out i was worried about the album being cohesive, then xs came out and now this 

they're all good i guess, but together, in a debut album?  :crossed:

she hundred times said each song will be different than the other

Chosen Family is cute but im pretty sure i have heard this exact song at least 100 times before. The melody is not original at all, the song has has a cute message but it sounds like a soundtrack to The Fosters on abc or something... its a little sickly sweet and cringy for me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e