TROPICUM

FCC Begins Process to End U.S Net Neutrality

I’m also worried about Mexico. Our legislators are highly stupid and will copy things that the US has done for the sake of being “progressive” (at least they legalized same sex marriage :party:) We also have laws that don’t allow this to happen but it’s not that hard to change the laws. Mess :rip:

We have problems over here because internet providers complain about not making enough money and spending too much on renovating our networks (optic fiber, 4g+/5g/lte) to the point the model becomes unsustainable, some are failing and some businesses manage by selling other products and it worries the central governments (and some gov even own dividends of said companies...) so it's not impossible to imagine them lobbying for this to happen tbh, especially if there's a big precedent in another western country 

She created Witness, what could we expect? :slayty:

jk obviously, one thing has nothing to do with the other

Where did she say she's happy with it? :eartha2:

She tweeted something about instagramers, i dont really remember what she said but she clearly didn't care. I guess it doesn't matter if your rich

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She tweeted something about instagramers, i dont really remember what she said but she clearly didn't care. I guess it doesn't matter if your rich

STUPID BITCH, she spends all her fucking day posting BULLSHIT ON HER FUCKING INSTA STORY AND THEN SHE's BAD MOUTHING all the INSTAGRAMMERS, GET OVER IT.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E