Sign in to follow this  
Blue Rev

Lust for Life nominated for Grammy

I would've been fine with even Rainbow winning, as you know, this is the pop VOCAL album category. And they actually had several moments of professional vocal abilities compared to Joanne (Which had like 3 songs tops with any kind of vocal talent being shown) and Divide n the coldplay EP- neither of which did anything truly special with their singing

Fuck all of this Kesha better fucking win something

I would've been fine with even Rainbow winning, as you know, this is the pop VOCAL album category. And they actually had several moments of professional vocal abilities compared to Joanne (Which had like 3 songs tops with any kind of vocal talent being shown) and Divide n the coldplay EP- neither of which did anything truly special with their singing

I agree! And especially after what Kesha endured to even release Rainbow, she is deserving of any award - what she did is commendable.

seriousllyyyyy..,..straights need to die already lmao ed sheeran is trash thats the fucking tea. his vocals are nothing special like omg lana is a soprano

vocal does not mean vocal talent lmao it's just the counterpart to the instrumental categories lmao.

let me be a common delusional gay for a minute i never get to have my chance

tenor.gif?itemid=5916845

The vocal in its title means that its not an instrumental album. It has nothing to do with vocal abilities

image.png

let me be a common delusional gay for a minute i never get to have my chance

tenor.gif?itemid=5916845

The vocal in its title means that its not an instrumental album. It has nothing to do with vocal abilities

I just realized I saw pictures of her arriving almost same time at the Ed Sheeran win.

I would probably go back home n

Anyway, after Ultraviolence & Honeymoon, it's nice she still managed to get a NOMINATION at that. It means people do actually pay attention on her and that's just great. She already got voted enough to make into the top6 albuns with names like GAGA and SHEERAN which managed to score really bigger attention from the media in general.

It's already a good prize. Maybe next time <3