Make me your Dream Life

Hopes for the Cherry Video

Just play the audio of CHERRY and watch Kylie Minogue's Chocolate video with the audio muted and see how well they blend SEAMlessly with one another. A beautiful aesthetically pleasing sensual vintagey "Chocolate" type visual is what i imagine when i think of "Cherry"

//My celluloid scenes are torn at the SEAMS - CHERRY

Fragile SEAMS,I opened up too quick and all my dreams - CHOCOLATE//

PS : If someone could mashup Kylie's Chocolate visuals with Lana's Cherry audio it would make me The Happiest Girl in The Whole U.S.A :kiss:

Just play the audio of CHERRY and watch Kylie Minogue's Chocolate video with the audio muted and see how well they blend SEAMlessly with one another. A beautiful aesthetically pleasing sensual vintagey "Chocolate" type visual is what i imagine when i think of "Cherry"

PS : If someone could mashup Kylie's Chocolate visuals with Lana's Cherry audio it would make me The Happiest Girl in The Whole U.S.A :kiss:

Holy shit you're so right  :defeated:  

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

OMG A CONCEPT!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

https://twitter.com/mtv/status/958052144581509120

She literally forgot about it lmao

okay but the fact that someone besides the fans is finally holding her to her word is promising

and hopefully now she realizes that she can't just pretend she didn't say it and she's gonna have to deliver a product

o4qjp4j.png

okay but the fact that someone besides the fans is finally holding her to her word is promising

and hopefully now she realizes that she can't just pretend she didn't say it and she's gonna have to deliver a product

Hopefully it’s not a lackluster product.

Idk even know why she brought up her tour..Chuck isn’t even with her to film anything on tour