Make me your Dream Life

Hopes for the Cherry Video

I just hope she releases it :rip:

On the other hand, The Love Witch is a next level feminist inspired film and Anna's aesthetic is very quintessential Lana femme fatale in my mind. I first heard of Love Witch from a fan-made video that used Maha Maha in it, and honestly, that song could've been in the film, its perfect. If they never collaborate on anything, I'll be upset.

This is probably a super mega reach, but maybe the Cherry Video will have a few special guests (a la Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’)

So, Marina already liked a comment on Lana’s photo asking about the Cherry video.

& just now, Lana posted this photo captioned “DIY” (and she had mentioned having Cherry be a diy-style video)

Also notice that Marina is wearing a shirt with cherries on it lol.

Just imagine all these legends doing the Cherry choreo in a hotel room.. ah, a girl can dream.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This is probably a super mega reach, but maybe the Cherry Video will have a few special guests (a la Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’)

So, Marina already liked a comment on Lana’s photo asking about the Cherry video.

& just now, Lana posted this photo captioned “DIY” (and she had mentioned having Cherry be a diy-style video)

Just imagine all these legends doing the Cherry choreo in a hotel room.. ah, a girl can dream.

omg chateau marmont shoot, i'd die! this is so plausible! 

e1s11.gif

Oh My God, what if it really happens...

giphy.gif

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

Love Witch imagery

Lana and a bunch of girls dancing around her as she does witchcraft

Twigs, Marina, Florence, Chuck, more!!

maybe some cherries lol

The best part is,  FKA and Florence are the best people for a witchy feature 

If only Banks was in the mix tho. 

I just realized - Florence has already been dancing/learning choreography for ~4 years. She really could be in the Cherry mv....

(I know this is a reach lol)

Lmfao you cut marina out of your avatar  :lmao:

But yeah Florence reminds me of  Swan in this video