Make me your Dream Life

Hopes for the Cherry Video

This is probably a super mega reach, but maybe the Cherry Video will have a few special guests (a la Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’)

So, Marina already liked a comment on Lana’s photo asking about the Cherry video.

& just now, Lana posted this photo captioned “DIY” (and she had mentioned having Cherry be a diy-style video)

Also notice that Marina is wearing a shirt with cherries on it lol.

Just imagine all these legends doing the Cherry choreo in a hotel room.. ah, a girl can dream.

Praying to the gay gods above to make this happen

Apparently there’s a rumour going around that Lana recorded some of the Cherry video yesterday during her performance with drones. If anyone noticed during the livestream, there were some drones floating around stage during her performance. Rumour has it that some of that footage will be used in the Cherry video!

She also posted this practice video -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Apparently there’s a rumour going around that Lana recorded some of the Cherry video yesterday during her performance with drones. If anyone noticed during the livestream, there were some drones floating around stage during her performance. Rumour has it that some of that footage will be used in the Cherry video!

Cherry music video is alive and breathing

tenor.gif?itemid=5920950

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

Imagine a red aesthetic video with the girls dancing to Cherry similar to

efab9e3dfedd757ee8e60718ce2aa7f4.gif

or imagine an all cherry red backdrop and they're wearing green like they're the stems. idk lol 

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

https://twitter.com/Lanapedia/status/978869099639001090

Cherry video is not happening I guess? Whether or not this is true, we been knew I guess cause if she had shot the cherry video she would've teased it by now...

Lmao  :toofunny:..

But she's working on a new video for a NEW SONG  :O so that's exciting

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

https://twitter.com/Lanapedia/status/978869099639001090

Cherry video is not happening I guess? Whether or not this is true, we been knew I guess cause if she had shot the cherry video she would've teased it by now...

Although I shouldn't be surprised, I will actually be really gutted if we get no Cherry video - it had so much potential!!

But if she is working on a new video for a new song... I guess it's for Bartender or Sylvia? :excited:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

That woman and her crappy attention span! Not that the video would have been anything remarkable, just her looking pretty doing the choreo. Still, I wish she'd settle on an idea and see it through... this is how we end up with stuff like Lust for Life...

but okay cool, roll on video for Bartender

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I'm not even surprised tbh if it wasn't for that MTV interviewer bumping the topic constantly she wouldn't have even bothered teasing about something that's not gonna happen even in a conversation 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Maybe she's already recycled the underwater girls footage for a Cherry video with a release scheduled sometime in the next 40 years

Now being serious, I can definitely see the LFL era won't have more videos and it's a bummer since I think we could have had great videos (Love is great, LFL is okay and WM isn't, but I'm sure the BAR video was great) and she could have got a lot more potential from songs like Cherry or Get Free that are absolutely fan favourites. Get Free unofficial audio in YT has already over 5M views probably because of the Radiohead shit, but now that the lawsuit's over, if she released a good music video for the song, it could get a lot more views than the WM video did...

I'm ok we're not getting a Cherry video now. It's too late to promote LFL anyway. She could have chosen better songs for the album promotion but well..

After Lana released the White Mustang vid I started listening to that song less & less. I can't remember when I listened to it the last time. A music video is supposed to complement the song not try to supplement it just for the sake of it.

I hope it's for a new song. :flutter: