surfnoirswing

Lana Featured on Jonathan Wilson's New Album

im listening to this guy rn and not getting good vibes :awkney: he seems pretentious and “while these idiots all lose their power” ???? if u were a TRUE spiritual being u wouldn’t be saying shit like that :crossed: why would you take away their chance to redeem themselves ?? seems like my boy jonathan over here isn’t very mindful

UbsOye5.png

Whether they are on good terms or not, obviously he wants to have Lana on his album for promotion. I mean no one knows him so he needs as much exposure as possible. If they're on bad terms then it's kinda pathetic but at least we get a new Lana song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean he's not mainstream famous but he's extremely well-known and respected in the Laurel Canyon scene, so Lana probably fucking jumped at the opportunity to work with him tbh

mess @ my typos

still, now it's a 3 month torturing wait

Waiting for an album is less torturing if it's not a constant and stressful wait for every f*cking little detail. Apart from that, artist that announce as organized as he does usually plan a lot to keep the wait interesting. Sonetimes the pre-release is actually fun and not as frustrating and tiring as it is with Lanz ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I mean he's not mainstream famous but he's extremely well-known and respected in the Laurel Canyon scene, so Lana probably fucking jumped at the opportunity to work with him tbh

How do you know about the Laurel Canyon scene? (genuine question, not being shady  :smile3:)

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Omg.

I feel so stupid. :rip:

I thought this Jonathan guy was Father John Misty's real name or something and that it would be his new album and he and Lana would sing together in a song. Just realized that they'll be in different songs and it's not Misty's album at all, lmao.

I'm so embarrassed. :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

wasn't this the guy who she was with in one of her instagram vintage video where their driving at night and she's listening to philosophy stuff on an old small radio back when her hair was blonde?

Yes she was so lizzy in this video lol

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Earlier today Jonathan Wilson tweeted about his new song "Loving You" and mentioned Lana in the tweet. I think he's deleted the tweet (I can't find it when I go to his profile) but I have a screenshot of it. I've listened to the song but I'm not really sure what the tweet means along the lines of Lana's involvement with the track lol what do you guys think?
post-12598-0-93698200-1517363572_thumb.jpeg