salvatore

Toot or Boot (Lana Edition)

just a fun little game taken from the World of Wonder Youtube series, featuring drag queens Raja Gemini & Raven. The rules are simple, one user posts a photo of an outfit (in this case our subject is Lana and Lana only), the next user will then either toot (like) it or boot (hate) it. Under certain circumstances there's also 'SHOOT' in which the outfit/look in mind is impeccable and one of the best! 

if you still don't get it think of it as Love or Hate, but rather than picking out a new set of words, paste an outfit! I know a lot of members like fashion and talking about it and rather than just post or make a new thread this game might be something everyone can do :party: i'll wait a bit and post a non-Lana version for outfits in general, but this specific style is PURELY Lana Del Rey themed! :godlaugh:

to start this off: Toot or Boot? (also! feel free to explain what you like or dislike about the outfit, it adds to discussion and insight of fellow members! :party: )

tumblr_nhfubjI0NO1rk2e30o1_r1_1280.jpg

boot  :biblio: makes her look boxy and she looks like prince charming more than the princess

8c56bb308e052a9d47b4ccfc11eb348d--lana-d

SHOOT! I love that fucking lewk and her hair also looks so good and her eyeliner looks so amazing ugh that look is just so iconic!

V108_KLEIN_HR_NO-TEXT6.jpg?x78273

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m