Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Gucci Project With Jared Leto & Alessandro Michele

Not to be too crazy but unless the girls/boys weren't 15 & below & it wasn't rape I don't really see the problem with the underage sex. If it was consensual I don't view it as crazy. I mean, take some people I know & myself! We're minors & we actively looked for sex with older men because we liked that they were older. As long as it was alright with both parties it should be fine. If the underage people lied so that they could sleep with these celebrities it should be their fault not the celebrities. As they were led to believe something that wasn't in fact true. This complaining of leto is uncalled for.

Depending on where the older person is, it's not only (rightfully) seen as immoral, but it's also illegal to groom and/or have sex with a minor. In the US the age of consent varies by state. Even if it's "alright" with both parties is definitely NOT fine. That's why the adult in the situation can be charged with a variety of crimes (including sex trafficking, criminal sexual assault of a minor).

It's fucking weird (and erring on disgusting) to hear about a man in his 30s-50s, dating a boy/girl that's not old enough to drive a car by themselves or purchase alcohol. What does a man between that age have in common with somebody that's in high school? NOTHING. because they are a child. and he's a GROWN-ASS ADULT.

Sorry, but there's no excuse for a GROWN MAN having sex with somebody that's a minor.

I was 15 when i was having sex with 25 year olds, and while my “brain may not have been developed enough” my dick certainlywas. LOVED every fucking minute of it.

Some of you need to get off your high horses. So many fucking snowflakes on this forum crying and screaming daily over any bit of infrmation that seeps into your tiny offended brains.

Stop worrying about everyone elses sex lives and GO GET DIQ

I can't believe we're really getting a Gucci Campaign, the other girls are shaking as Lana reclaims her place in the high fashion industry

wEXrM.gif

Imagine if we get something as gorgeous and visually pleasing as the last gucci campaign:

giphy.gif

You still need to get diq though x

Hahah nah. My sex life is actually really great. :D

Thank you for your concern (very sweet of you), but you don't know what you're talking about ;)

I get bored of trolls really fast, so I'm done replying to you.

Anyways:

I'm so here for a Lana/Gucci project. She looks great in the photo! xx

I've been dying for some new photoshoots.

She looks amazing this is exciting she's working on something. 2017 has been such an amazing year for her and this will start 2018 off great on top of Grammy nomination and tour  :defeated:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

One thing I don't love about Lana and this era... her glorification of Hollywood. Hollywood is disgusting. Women are forced to be underweight, people in power abuse it, no one cares about those below them socially or economically, everything is fake. But she portrays this decay in her songs, too. I honestly think this era is sort of using Hollywood and LA as a microcosm for America at the moment. She sees great things in it, and that great things have come out of it, but there is a lot of injustice and darkness and she wants to try to make things right herself. 

Life is a movie and art is a script. Time and eternity stuff.

Watching all our friends fall in and out of Old Paul's, this is my idea of fun

I was 15 when i was having sex with 25 year olds, and while my “brain may not have been developed enough” my dick certainlywas. LOVED every fucking minute of it.

Some of you need to get off your high horses. So many fucking snowflakes on this forum crying and screaming daily over any bit of infrmation that seeps into your tiny offended brains.

Stop worrying about everyone elses sex lives and GO GET DIQ

the fact that you were 15 and enjoying 25yo dick/pussy/both is great, but concerns only you. the 15yolds who felt used and taken advantage of - or downright assaulted/raped - quite clearly feel differently. age of consent laws were created for a reason, and that's obviously to protect the latter. bringing up subjective, personal experience into a societal matter is either disingenuous or just plain dumb.

I wath 15 when i wath having thex with 25 year oldth, and while my “brain may not have been developed enough” my dick thertainlywath. LOVED every fucking minute of it.

Thome of you need to get off your high hortheth. Tho many fucking thnowflaketh on thith forum crying and thcreaming daily over any bit of infrmathun that theepth into your tiny offended brainth.

Thtop worrying about everyone eltheth thex liveth and GO GET DIQ 

8In5.gif

UbsOye5.png