Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Gucci Project With Jared Leto & Alessandro Michele

I was 15 when i was having sex with 25 year olds, and while my “brain may not have been developed enough” my dick certainlywas. LOVED every fucking minute of it.

Some of you need to get off your high horses. So many fucking snowflakes on this forum crying and screaming daily over any bit of infrmation that seeps into your tiny offended brains.

Stop worrying about everyone elses sex lives and GO GET DIQ

it's not so much a reflection on the 15 year old as it is on the 25 year old tho lmao. when you're past 18 anyone wanting anyone still in high school is just fucking gross and pedoey. there's such a huge gap in maturity and life experience and it's just weird to want to be having sex with people that young

it's not so much a reflection on the 15 year old as it is on the 25 year old tho lmao. when you're past 18 anyone wanting anyone still in high school is just fucking gross and pedoey. there's such a huge gap in maturity and life experience and it's just weird to want to be having sex with people that young

Casual sex for alot of people has nothing to do with the other person having life experience or maturity, its JUST about the sex.

This isnt The Notebook, sometimes people just wanna fuck, and when i was 6 ft tall and muscular at 15, and not some shy little sweetie pie, it helped with me have some fun with older guys. I had a broad social network and people around me of all ages, it just was what it was. It really wasnt this deep issue.

If its not your thing, fine, but alot of teenagers are having sexual experiences with people that arent their exact age out there and its got nothing to do with a anything other than sexual exploration and fun. Its not always some dark sad story.

Anyway whatever ive spoken about this enough.

Wait a minute.. do I spy pointed acrylics on her?? People in the nail threads go crazy lol

http://instagram.com/p/Bcfjh1Rn2sF/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

When do you guys think this is coming out? Fashion Week is in early February - so I assumed it was something timed around then? Or do we think it has nothing to do with a Gucci campaign? 

Pretty sure it's the C Magazine pics. If you look at her fingers it's clear the outfit goes around it. Same as the purple/green shirt in C. Not only that but the neck design both have jewels

O shit, the outfit do look the same. But the hair and makeup doesnt?

Maybe they scapped this shoot and used the out fit again for C magazine? Is that possible

Anyway thats a bummer, i was really looking forward to this shoot, her hair and makeup looks so much better than in C mag

4BZPaCg.jpg

O shit, the outfit do look the same. But the hair and makeup doesnt?

Maybe they scapped this shoot and used the out fit again for C magazine? Is that possible

Anyway thats a bummer, i was really looking forward to this shoot, her hair and makeup looks so much better than in C mag

TRUE! I can't tell if it is but they look so similar. The nails also aren't on

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Pretty sure it's the C Magazine pics. If you look at her fingers it's clear the outfit goes around it. Same as the purple/green shirt in C. Not only that but the neck design both have jewels

I'm convinced it's not for C. Nails, make up, hair...even Jared.

giphy.gif

why would she tag gucci when she's not wearing a single gucci item in the shoot?

also hair and make up are completely different to the point the shape of her eyebrows doesn't match up.

the outfit isn't the same when you look at the collar the stones don't match up.

i76mrxw.png 

why would she tag gucci when she's not wearing a single gucci item in the shoot?

also hair and make up are completely different to the point the shape of her eyebrows doesn't match up.

the outfit isn't the same when you look at the collar the stones don't match up.

well she was wearing Gucci on the cover photo but there are a few points you have made...

well she was wearing Gucci on the cover photo but there are a few points you have made...

true to be fair they tagged gucci on instagram but they didn't mention on their website and i only looked up the interview on their website.

also i'm pretty sure she's wearing something like this in the gucci pics and not the c magazine outfit which has a way longer turtleneck with those small stones

i76mrxw.png 

Jeez, I hate it when Lana collaborates with creeps.

I was so grossed out by her work with The Weeknd who seems like a predatory piece of shit from most of his lyrics. 

I hope nothing comes out of this project with Leto. Yikes. 

i am nothing and should be everything

I was so grossed out by her work with The Weeknd who seems like a predatory piece of shit from most of his lyrics. 

OMG. giphy.gif

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Fuck Jared Leto, but I never thought The Weeknd was that bad tbh.