Tomorrow Never Came: 0

Heroin: 7

Change: 3

Get Free: 8

ABOUT SUMMER BUMMER: I PREFER THE YOUTUBE VERSION

the whole album: 5,6/10

i do not care

edit: here is an explanation for why i rated each song like that

1. Love (4): It's a cute song but it looks like that i could write something like that. Yikes
  2. Lust For Life (5): Damn bitch what happened there? It's a cool song but not that much. 
  3. 13 Beaches (8): a fucking BOP and powerful song, i've been dying for something real
  4. Cherry (9): here is a masterpiece, lots of bad words, love it!!!
  5. White Mustang (8): in the beggining, i was like "that's too simple" but now i'm in love for it, too bad it's about g-eazy
  6. Summer Bummer: (6): lana bitch the fuck????? why didn't you put the youtube version on yr record GURL, that's bad, bad song
  7. Groupie Love (6): I only like A$AP's part, he literally saved the song from receiving a ZERO
  8. In My Feelings (5): messy ass song
  9. Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind (6): messy song² and lol what happened to POST-PRODUCTION, did you scrapped Yosemite for this?
  10. God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It (2): messy ass song as well what the fuck it's horrible, the beggining is good though + America can suck my dic
  11. When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing (2): When The World Was At War I Wrote An Awful Song
  12. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems (11): DAMN GIRL, MY TWO FAVORITE SINGERS??????IN ONE SONG???? IT REMINDS OF MY BEST FRIEND AND IT'S A BEAUTIFUL SONG
  13. Tomorrow Never Came (0): That's why I prefer McCartney's kids, like Stella. JUST KIDDING, but it's a horrible song. Awful, damn, what the fuck just happened here?????
  14. Heroin (7): "It's hot, it's hot" and talk about drugs???? bitch i love u
  15. Change (3): you can feel what
  16. Get Free (8): MY MODERN MANIFESTOOO I'M DOING IT FOR ALL OF US, POWERFUL SONG LIKE 13 BITCHES BEACHES

I am... disgusted.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I am... disgusted.

ikr? the good sis rated Tomorrow Never Came with a 0

Wait, am I missing something here? I thought we were all hating Roachella, why do people give it 5+ points?? :deadbanana:

I don't despise, it but it could've been scrapped and none of us would be sad :slayty: 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Love: 9

Lust For Life: 5

13 Beaches: 10

Cherry: 7

White Mustang: 7

Summer Bummer: 6

Groupie Love: 7

In My Feelings: 4

Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind: 3

God Bless America- And All The Beautiful Women In It: 8

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing: 6

Beautiful People Beautiful Problems: 10

Tomorrow Never Came: 8

Heroin: 11

Change: 9

Get Free: 10

Lust for Life: 7

13 Beaches: 10

Cherry: 8

White Mustang: 7

Summer Bummer: 0

Groupie Love: 8

In My Feelings: 6

Coachella – Woodstock in My Mind: 7.5

God Bless America: 8

WTWWAWWKD: 8

Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems: 7

Tomorrow Never Came: 10

Heroin: 8

Change: 10

Get Free: 11

girl why, your list woulda been so good otherwise 

Love- 9

Lust For Life- 6

13 Beaches- 5.5 (i like it but i want to love  it's yet to really hit or click with me, literally the longest i've fucking waited to have a song resonate and make me ascend)

Cherry- 8.5

White Mustang- 5

Summer Bummer- 7

Groupie Love- 6

In My Feelings- 1

Coachella- 3.9

God Bless America- 6

World At War- 7

Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems- 4

Tomorrow Never Came- 10

Heroin- 10

Change- 10

Get Free- 10

Yosemite- ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ 

Love - 9

Lust For Life - 8.5

13 Beaches - 7

Cherry - 11

White Mustang - 6.5

Sunmer Bummer - 6.5

Groupie Love - 7.5

In my feelings - 6.8

Coachella - 5

GBA - 7.3

War - 6.5

Beautiful People - 6.5

TNC - 7

Heroin - 10

Change - 8

Get Free - 11

BAR - 7.5

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

ikr? the good sis rated Tomorrow Never Came with a 0

yes i did

I don't despise, it but it could've been scrapped and none of us would be sad :slayty:

facts

Even i didn't rate it that low

lmaoo

Almost. You seem to have mixed up your ratings for World At War and Get Free. :hooker:

no i didn't  :crossed:

me seeing y'all reactions to my ratings

smiling-cat.jpg

ps: i'm telling you all that i'm probably going to hell for this  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

love - 4

lust for life - 1

13 beaches - 7

cherry - 8

white mustang - 4

summer bummer - 1

groupie love - 1

in my feelings - 1

coachella - 1

god bless america - 2

when the world was at war - 2

beautiful people beautiful problems - 1

tomorrow never came - 7

heroin - 10

change - 8

get free - 9

the 1s are for... "effort". her weakest album with some gems thrown in the mix. a lot of the songs feel like lana is on autopilot. some contain awful lines + production. tomorrow never came has that out of place "now that i'm singing with seaaaan!" yodel that sticks out like dogs balls. not sure what she was trying to do there, but it ruins the mood of the song. in my feelings is so fucking lame, feels like she's been hanging out at the grocers magazine stall with stella for too long. she included a rushed song about being bitter because geazy left her stranded for halsey over a final version of architecture or whatever the fuck it's called nowadays? just ridiculous impulsive decisions.

stevie nicks hasn't released a decent album since, what? wild heart in the 80s? she's mostly living off songs she wrote decades ago when she tours because she knows that the shit she releases now just isn't good. the only reason she's present on this album is because lana wanted to collect some brownie points without looking like a hypocrite. you know, people won't buy into the whole "feminist" shtick lana has adopted if there's no female presence on the record. on that note, it sort of reminds me of how lana axed cola due to the weinstein scandal but has no problem using the jonestown massacre and the manson cult as a focal point for her art (uv/freak video, heroin). she doesn't seem to know what she wants lately? "i'm not going to sing the "he hit me and it felt like a kiss" line anymore" yet she only omitted it from like two shows tops before it made a glorious comeback again. anyways, beautiful people beautiful problems was originally written around the honeymoon era right? it seems lana and stevie couldn't even get inspired enough to write an original piece together despite being talented songwriters. they crawled into lana's moldy song vault and plucked a rotten apple from the tree and shined it with some shellac, but you can't polish a turd unfortunately.

the fan pandering rocky collaborations are boring and his verses are shit (what the fuck is he dropping on summer dumber). plus the weeknd's annoying whiny voice does nothing but mar lust for life. it was a totally pointless addition especially since he only recites lana's verse. then again this is the same guy that thinks "she go lo mein" is a clever punchline so it's not surprising that he had nothing of value to add. not sure why she felt the need to fly all the way over to sweden simply for max martin to tell her to chant the awkward "take off all your clothes" line like some kind of mantra either. you know it's a drag when the person you're in a creative partnership with keeps hinting that there's a better version out there somewhere. she's friends with all these talented artists like FJM but she opts for the weeknd, someone who has been going downhill since kiss land. lust for life had the potential to be a good song but it fell victim to being nothing but a max martin reject.

the appeasing political commentary is corny and dense. i'm just not that interested in hearing lana complain about critics being mean in the middle of a song that is supposed to be centered around her concerns regarding current affairs after attending the shitfest that was coachella this year. lana is a big fan of bob dylan & nina simone but that certainly isn't being translated well in her own work when it comes to that particular topic. hopefully she doesn't lose her sense of self by truly immersing herself in the "lost for life" stop motion picture she's locked herself in for the past year.

Love - 7
Lust for Life - 1
13 Beaches - 3
Cherry - 9
White Mustang - 6
Summer Bummer - 9
Groupie Love - 1
In My Feelings - 3
Coachella - 1
God Bless America - 7
When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing - 6

Beautiful People Beautiful Problems - 6
Tomorrow Never Came - 7
Heroin - 10
Change - 9
Get Free - 10

If you didn't give Heroin at LEAST a 9.........wyd

(Heroin is a true 10/11 though lets be honest gorls)

sorry not sorry

Love - 7

Lust for Life - 1

13 Beaches - 3

Cherry - 9

White Mustang - 5

Summer Bummer - 9

Groupie Love - 1

In My Feelings - 3

Coachella - 1

God Bless America - 7

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing - 5

Tomorrow Never Came - 7

Heroin - 10

Change - 9

Get Free - 10

wheres bpbp

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

the 1s are for... "effort". her weakest album with some gems thrown in the mix. a lot of the songs feel like lana is on autopilot. some contain awful lines + production. tomorrow never came has that out of place "now that i'm singing with seaaaan!" yodel that sticks out like dogs balls. not sure what she was trying to do there, but it ruins the mood of the song. in my feelings is so fucking lame, feels like she's been hanging out at the grocers magazine stall with stella for too long. she included a rushed song about her being bitter because geazy left her stranded for halsey over a final version of architecture or whatever the fuck it's called nowadays? just ridiculous impulsive decisions.

stevie nicks hasn't dropped a decent album since, what? wild heart in the 80s? she's mostly living off songs she wrote decades ago when she tours because she knows that the shit she releases now just isn't good. the only reason she's present on this album is because lana wanted to collect some brownie points without looking like a hypocrite. you know, people won't buy into the whole "feminist" shtick lana has adopted if there's no female presence on the record. on that note, it sort of reminds me of how lana axed cola due to the weinstein scandal but has no problem using the jonestown massacre and the manson cult as a focal point for her art (uv/freak video, heroin). she doesn't seem to know what she wants lately? "i'm not going to sing the "he hit me and it felt like a kiss" line anymore" yet she only omitted it from like two shows tops before it made a glorious comeback again. anyways, beautiful people beautiful problems was originally written around the honeymoon era right? it seems lana and stevie couldn't even get inspired enough to write an original piece together. they crawled into lana's moldy song vault and plucked a rotten apple from the tree and shined it with some shellac, but you can't polish a turd unfortunately.

the fan pandering rocky collaborations are boring and his verses are shit (what the fuck is he dropping on summer dumber). plus the weeknd's annoying whiny voice does nothing but mar lust for life. it was a totally pointless addition especially since he only recites lana's verse. then again this is the same guy that thinks "she go lo mein" is a clever punchline so it's not surprising that he had nothing of value to add. not sure why she felt the need to fly all the way over to sweden simply for max martin to tell her to chant the awkward "take off all your clothes" line like some kind of mantra either. you know it's a drag when the person you're in a creative partnership with keeps hinting that there's a better version out there somewhere. she's friends with all these talented artists like FJM but she opts for the weeknd, someone who has been going downhill since kiss land. lust for life had the potential to be a good song but it fell victim to being nothing but a max martin reject.

the appeasing political commentary is corny and dense. i'm just not that interested in hearing lana complain about critics being mean in the middle of a song that is supposed to be centered around her concerns regarding current affairs after attending the shitfest that was coachella this year. lana is a big fan of bob dylan & nina simone but that certainly isn't being translated well in her own work when it comes to that particular topic. hopefully she doesn't lose her sense of self by truly immersing herself in the "lost for life" stop motion picture she's locked herself in for the past year.

Good sis snapped!

Love - 10/10In my opinion, this is the perfect way to start the record, and I love the message and global feeling it has. 

Lust for Life (feat. The Weeknd) - 8/10 - the sentiment is very cute, and I like how Shangri-La's inspired it is. It sounds a lot like young, starry love, which I think is a reflection of the themes discussed in the track before it. 

13 Beaches - 9/10 - This song has so much imagery within it, as well as cool satellite effects and an overall pensive/classic Lana vibe. Reminds me of TLY with more drums.

Cherry - 10/10 - This song is classic Lana - it's a bop and sonically, the chaotic atmosphere of it conveys the lyrics. 

White Mustang - 7/10 - I like this song, it's very short however, but still ultimately sweet, despite it's repetitiveness. 

Summer Bummer (feat. A$AP Rocky and Playboi Carti) - 8/10 - I like this song.

Groupie Love - 10/10 - This track feels so right, it's so hazy and dreamy, and Lana's vocals sound absolutely pristine on it. 

In My Feelings - 8/10 - Very "current" and "trendy" in sound, but still feels like Lana. 

Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind - 9/10 - A very important song within the record, in my opinion. It bridges the gap between classic Lana bops and the new, socially aware, politically charged, self-aware, pensive Lana tracks that sound folky and smoky. I love the lyrics and the sentiment, and the bridge is amazing. 

God Bless America - And All the Beautiful Women in It - 7/10 - I like the song, especially the bridge and pre-choruses. 

When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing - 8/10 -a masterpiece. I think the song could sound a lot more moving without the use of trap beats but I like the cool effect they give. Lyrically, it's very reminiscent of WWII, and I like how the main message is centred around how hope is not all lost. 

Beautiful People Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks) - 9/10 Great track, love the vibe and the reference to blue-collared workers. It's a more subtly political track, but Lana + Stevie = bliss. 

​Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Ono Lennon) - 10/10 - I love how folky it is, I think that's one of the genres Lana knows how to do best. The lyrics represent a cute love story, and the Beatles vibe is done quite well, while retaining Lana's aesthetic. 

Heroin - 10/10 - My favourite song on the whole record. No words can be said to describe how much this song really resonates with a listener, it's definitely one of Lana's most personal/introspective songs.

Change - 10/10Another song that has a similar role within the album and impact as Heroin. It's very chilling and barebones, and it's both somewhere Lana has gone before, and something new. 

Get Free - 10/10-  One of the most important songs on the record - it's basically a summary of what Lust for Life as an album symbolizes for Lana, and ties the whole record together. 

Album average score: 89.375/100

Lust For Life: 6

13 Beaches: 7

Cherry: 9

White Mustang: 4

Summer Bummer: 6

Groupie Love: 7

In My Feelings: 5

Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind: 8

God Bless America- And All The Beautiful Women In It: 7 

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing: 8

Beautiful People Beautiful Problems: 10

Tomorrow Never Came: 10

Heroin: 7

Change: 10

Get Free: 11

it should be noted that i really, really love all the tracks on this album, so it's difficult for me to give any of them a low rating

o4qjp4j.png