salvatore

Thirst For Yosemite & Roses Bloom For You Discussion

I mean RBFY was only an intro/interlude which we've probably heard in full from the snippets... But I'd love to hear Yosemite, she said in every interview that it was her favourite song on the album... And it's obviously happy and hopeful. That's the one I wanna hear.

WE DID IT FOR FUN, WE DID IT FOR FREE

tenor.gif

I DID IT FOR YOU, YOU DID IT FOR ME

tenor.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

These two are the new “Roses” and LiB lmao funny that we finally got Roses and now the thirst is for Roses Bloom For You

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

These two are the new “Roses” and LiB lmao funny that we finally got Roses and now the thirst is for Roses Bloom For You

Except as far as we know Lana still owns the rights to Godsendmite and RBFY so there’s a chance we may actually hear them some day (tbh we’ve probably heard most of RBFY but still); the same can’t be said for LIB, which is owned by Lionsgate

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Yosemite’s chorus sounds pretty bland from what we’ve heard but I hope the production and the verses/bridge save it.

I’m really hoping it has that gentle/ambient vibe like Riverside.

From what she said in interviews, it was supposed to be « desert », « the sister song to BAR ». The chorus, though simple, seems very cute and gentle, especially if the acoustic guitar plays along.

YOSEMITE IS COMINGGG

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

YOSEMITE IS COMINGGG

I WON

6vcUkoR.gif

6vcUkoR.gif

6vcUkoR.gif

6vcUkoR.gif6vcUkoR.gif6vcUkoR.gif

6vcUkoR.gif

^ Your whole member’s page should get a hall of fame, tbh. I love it.

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

4237275628_a168fac249_b.jpg

tumblr_nx80i8BMNw1sj0oe0o6_250.giftumblr_nx80i8BMNw1sj0oe0o6_250.giftumblr_nx80i8BMNw1sj0oe0o6_250.gif

Is this a Yosemite?

8LQ1.gif

#JUSTICEFORYOSEMITE

8LQ1.gif

YOSEMITEYOSEMITEYOSEMITEYOSEMITE

YOSEMITEYOSEMITEYOSEMITEYOSEMITE

YOSEMITEYOSEMITE YOSEMITEYOSEMITE

YOSEMITEYOSEMITE

YOSEMITEYOSEMITEYOSEMITEYOSEMITEyosemiti

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I know, Yosemite! I feel that already!

8LQ1.gif