expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

I just watched this movie, and i have to say i had similar situation going on. I am officially from Serbia, and my (then) best friend was also but he was living in Austria. The summer we meet we were like 15,16, we hated each other but summer after summer we become best friends, he was a first guy i kissed, and then each summer he came he stayed 3,4 months, we had this "summer love" until we were like 22 i think? And then all of the sudden he told me he has a girlfriend and that she is pregnant. One day i remember he came to visit me with her ( i didnt know he is in town btw) i was sooo confused, but then "our love" disappeared. I am 28 and i think that 4 months ago we talked and i got butterflies in my stomach, he is divorced now but i dont know much about him, we made a deal that we gonna met someday but probably that day will never come.  

I feel you, I can't get over it and it's been a week, I just keep coming back to the story on and on

And I can't let it go yet because it premieres on 26th in Poland so I have to go and support the shit out of it, defend it to my friends etc.

So... 2 weeks left of struggling. Then I'll finally see it on big screen and it'll be my goodbye to it. LMAo hopefully

I wanna leave this hell

oh my lord, same here!!! and this amazing music doesn't let me forget about this movie. ehh. but yeah I'm going to see this masterpiece once again. 

giphy.gif

I feel you, I can't get over it and it's been a week, I just keep coming back to the story on and on

And I can't let it go yet because it premieres on 26th in Poland so I have to go and support the shit out of it, defend it to my friends etc.

So... 2 weeks left of struggling. Then I'll finally see it on big screen and it'll be my goodbye to it. LMAo hopefully

I wanna leave this hell

i should pay a visit to my polish family and go watch it a third time then watch it again once it's out here in march

IyRSyRN.gif

i76mrxw.png 

Update I watched it last night for the 4th time with my gay best friend and I basically FORCED HIM to watch it because he was resistant but then CRIED LIKE A BABY and now we quote the movie together

I'm sad and trash but at least not alone in this hell thank you

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif