expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

I could see Armie and be ok but as soon as I see Timmy (like on your avis) it triggers something deep inside me and I can't describe it

He truly delivered the role I carry his emotions with me all the time

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Okay, so I just finished reading the book and what a fucking masterpiece :defeated:

How is it even possible to write that well. I liked the movie but the book moved me more because of Elio's narration and the insights he gives. It's just so raw and beautifully written. The ending also has me fucked up. I started tearing up when I read the last few sentences. Omg I'd rather die than have to experience a love that doesn't work out but still takes so much from you even after all that time passes :defeated:

Yo guys... what were your favorite scenes of the movie?

Mine was definitely the last scene. Since the goodbye at the train station to the tears next the fire. But the part I preferred the most is the last call they have when Elio repeats his name 8 times and Oliver says that he remembers everything. that fucking killed me aaaaa I love this movie

Yo guys... what were your favorite scenes of the movie?

Mine was definitely the last scene. Since the goodbye at the train station to the tears next the fire. But the part I preferred the most is the last call they have when Elio repeats his name 8 times and Oliver says that he remembers everything. that fucking killed me aaaaa I love this movie

that's a though question.

i loved that part of the phone call as well.

also the scene where elio and oliver go to elio's favourite place by the river and then they lay around in the grass  :defeated:

there's so many good scenes though i could think of at least 3 more scenes i absolutely loved 

Sorry to double posting but can you suggest me some not-too-gay pictures from the movie so i can draw one? i'm feeling very inspired at the moment i need to put my obsession into art ahah

it depends on what you want to draw  :hooker: people, nature, faces, still lives ?

tumblr_p2b8moaFPT1qlsd9ho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2b8moaFPT1qlsd9ho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2gvmqbBSP1qlsd9ho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p1nnjsTOmz1tyz282o1_1280.png

tumblr_oveknhFs1K1qm3z89o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2jvijUYhO1rzyqoko4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2jvijUYhO1rzyqoko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2jvijUYhO1rzyqoko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2kh5r5k9W1wmzm5no2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2kh5r5k9W1wmzm5no4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2is9ckhJo1vz969to2_500.png

tumblr_p2j261plsh1u0oi79o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2k5nj9dIC1t4mnjro10_500.png

:w8ing:  :w8ing:  :w8ing:

i76mrxw.png 

that's a though question.

i loved that part of the phone call as well.

also the scene where elio and oliver go to elio's favourite place by the river and then they lay around in the grass  :defeated:

there's so many good scenes though i could think of at least 3 more scenes i absolutely loved 

it depends on what you want to draw  :hooker: people, nature, faces, still lives ?

tumblr_p2b8moaFPT1qlsd9ho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2b8moaFPT1qlsd9ho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2gvmqbBSP1qlsd9ho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p1nnjsTOmz1tyz282o1_1280.png

tumblr_oveknhFs1K1qm3z89o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2jvijUYhO1rzyqoko4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2jvijUYhO1rzyqoko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2jvijUYhO1rzyqoko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2kh5r5k9W1wmzm5no2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2kh5r5k9W1wmzm5no4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2is9ckhJo1vz969to2_500.png

tumblr_p2k5nj9dIC1t4mnjro10_500.png

:w8ing:  :w8ing:  :w8ing:

you gave me so many good choices, thank you i'm drawing this one

ok guys the drawing is cancelled, i fucked up his eyes and i tired hard to fix them but i couldn't so i didn't pay attention to the rest anymore but i thought on posting it anyways  (also i swear i'm not this bad at drawming....)

i mean the pencil sketch was so much better ugh:

4iYWq8j.jpg

SOVydkE.jpg

ok guys the drawing is cancelled, i fucked up his eyes and i tired hard to fix them but i couldn't so i didn't pay attention to the rest anymore but i thought on posting it anyways  (also i swear i'm not this bad at drawming....)

4iYWq8j.jpg

SOVydkE.jpg

omg this is so cute! better than anything i'd ever achieve even though it's not even finished  :poordat:

it always fascinates me when people manage to make the colours look right i love the colour scheme u used. u should do more of them (if u feel like ofc) and post them. i stan!

i76mrxw.png 

omg this is so cute! better than anything i'd ever achieve even though it's not even finished  :poordat:

it always fascinates me when people manage to make the colours look right i love the colour scheme u used. u should do more of them (if u feel like ofc) and post them. i stan!

i'll definitely draw another picture related to the movie soon cause i really want to make one that's actually good so yes! haha thank you tho 

4iYWq8j.jpg

SOVydkE.jpg

This is amazing!  :flutter:

xo