expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

Not movie related but Timothee will be playing David Sheff in the "Beautiful Boy" movie

Check it out when you canBeautiful_boy_book_cover.jpg

Oh wow, I had started reading this book forever ago. I don’t think I ever finished. I actually just ran across it the other day though. Maybe it’s time to give it another go!

armie+hammer+timothee+chalamet+urinal.gi

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Omggggg Armie, he is so fucking cute! I wish there was sound lol.

cmbyn.png

1) I didn't even know they'd play CMBYN regularly in my town AND HOLY FUCK POSTERS OUT OF NOWHERE I thought I'd have to go for a one time only screening in some tiny cinema
2) I was having one of those shitty days when I saw this and I'm well again
3) THIS SHIT WAS HUNG 20 METRES FROM MY ART FACULTY BUILDING AND IT'S THE ONLY PLACE I'D SEEN IT SO FAR SO THEY KNEW THERE WOULD BE SOME ART STUDENTS FREAKS WHO'D SCREAM FOR THIS SHIT ONCE IT'S OUT

INDEED I AM THAT ONE STUDENT

Imagine me walking down this random ass street that no one ever markets on and you never see any ads seeing THIS

Also I'm wearing 0 make-up today because I prefer to sleep the exams out and ALSO excuse my outfit but HOLY FUCK my face says screams interally

cmbyn2.png

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Just watched it yesterday and I'm like

Don't know what to think. I liked it but I hated the ending.

Like, my favorite parts are Elio's dad monologue-ish scene at the end and the scene after the peach when Elio started crying because he didn't want Oliver to go

Still, don't really know what to think about this movie

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

TAMTE DNI TAMTE NOCE

:krylie:

Aaaah That is so cute Poland isn't ready for the pedały.

THIS TITLE IS AWFUL imagine me being like "Hejka słyszałeś o filmie Tamte Dni Tamte Noce?? Bomba serio 4 razy widziałam"

I'd come off as that white straight auntie every one of us has that reads harlequin romances when she's done gardening and fingers herself to them

Poland definitely isn't ready for pedały

BREAKING NEWS MultiKino, CinemaCity & Helios (biggest cinemas in Poland) completely backed off from screening this movie?? Lmao

http://www.filmweb.pl/film/Tamte+dni%2C+tamte+noce-2017-779394/discussion/Multikino-bojkot,2968321

I WILL RIOT

THIS TITLE IS AWFUL imagine me being like "Hejka słyszałeś o filmie Tamte Dni Tamte Noce?? Bomba serio 4 razy widziałam"

I'd come off as that white straight auntie every one of us has that reads harlequin romances when she's done gardening and fingers herself to them

Poland definitely isn't ready for pedały

BREAKING NEWS MultiKino, CinemaCity & Helios (biggest cinemas in Poland) completely backed off from screening this movie?? Lmao

http://www.filmweb.pl/film/Tamte+dni%2C+tamte+noce-2017-779394/discussion/Multikino-bojkot,2968321

I WILL RIOT

MEEEEESSSS I was already surprised the government didn't try to ban it yet. Po nasze dzieci!

i76mrxw.png 

i hereby confirm that @@kitschesque is a complete freak about this movie, look at her bumping this thread on daily basis and now just imagine what i have to go through in my DMs on facebook every single day :die:

she's not the only one posting here everyday :die:

@@Masochism cum back i saw u typing earlier when lb didn't work   :fabcat:

i76mrxw.png 

ok the fact that i can't quote any of your posts really upsets me, but anyways, @... did you see the movie? it's actually impossible to stop thinking about it after it's finished, i text my friends almost everyday talking about the movie, it's like a beautiful curse, we're never recovering from it... let us bump this thread for the rest of our lives! let us liveeeeeeee

@@kitschesque we're just doing a favor to their lives, they need to see the light of this movie, they need to see the perfection... all we do is for them, our friends should be grateful they have us & in this movie in their life!!

double post but OMG im exciteddddddddddddddddddddddd

https://twitter.com/kissingallavich/status/953705573522042880

@@Masochism yes i did watch it! i didn't really enjoyed it that much tho, but i totally understand you all, @@kitschesque once introduced me to SKAM and i felt in love just like you did with CMBYN. I couldn't sit still without thinking about the show and one actor in particular..  In my posts, im just kidding, you bananas :candy: 

btw keep getting "saving post" problem so if i suddenly post multiple posts im sorry..

I've done a Spotify playlist inspired by CMBYN, there's 80s love songs, some guitar-ish ballads and songs that remind me of Elio's monologues in terms of lyrics, mostly male singers, also includes the actual soundtrack gems and stuff

https://open.spotify.com/user/odzi_wo/playlist/6VctTlMqmDZfkj2OfdRZVF