expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

the shipping is ridiculous but i love this film so fucking much that i did it anyway :toofunny:

I... just placed my order. :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

I swear to Lana, if I ever end up broke and homeless, living under a bridge, it's because I can't say no to nice things. :suicide:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

so i watched interstellar for the first time like last week and timothee plays the young son!

he's so proud of that film he mentions that like every other week.

i still haven't seen it thoug  :hooker:

i76mrxw.png 

http://www.fantasticman.com/men/luca-guadagnino

Interview with Luca

He mentions how he approached Sufjan, how he would love to see Emmanuel Macron naked dirty old gay and why he changed the big pool into a small one for the movie

Also he mentions how he fucked a peached too just to test the conditions if you know what i mean 

I was so scared to film that scene. I didn’t believe that you could put a peach on your cock and just come. We were already shooting the film and I just couldn’t make up my mind if we’d cut that scene or not. I was afraid I was being a prude, so I thought I had to at least try it for myself. So one day, after lunch, I got a peach, went to the loo, took the pit from the peach, masturbated and... I can tell you, it works very well. ANDRÉ ACIMAN was right in his book. So I went to TIMMY and said: ‘I’ve changed my mind about the peach scene; I think it can work. You should try it for yourself.’ And he rolls his eyes, like, ‘Duh. Of course I tried it, and of course it works.’

SHBNFDSNFDHBHKUSBKHFDUKBHUABDFZBSDFNSNFSBFU

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I haven't checked this thread since my last post a loooong time ago when I haven't seen the movie (just read reviews in news papers that said it was good!) and I'm watching it a little by little. Seems ok so far! I haven't seen a full hour of it yet though, Elio's dad just found that Venus statue or something. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I haven't checked this thread since my last post a loooong time ago when I haven't seen the movie (just read reviews in news papers that said it was good!) and I'm watching it a little by little. Seems ok so far! I haven't seen a full hour of it yet though, Elio's dad just found that Venus statue or something. :)

skdfskdjfn elina how tf are u gonna watch this like this. it's a movie to cry to not for ur lunch break ajksndajndsjknadnjknsdajkn

i76mrxw.png 

skdfskdjfn elina how tf are u gonna watch this like this. it's a movie to cry to not for ur lunch break ajksndajndsjknadnjknsdajkn

Well I don't know what will happen yet! :bitchfight: I won't watch it during lunch lol, just some evenings before I go to sleep.

Don't judge me

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Well I don't know what will happen yet! :bitchfight: I won't watch it during lunch lol, just some evenings before I go to sleep.

Don't judge me

There's nothing wrong with watching it on several evenings.

But you should watch the whole movie each time, not just a few minutes of it. :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif