expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

Ok so my hopes of her seeing cmbyn at a movie festival last year and then writing Cherry with Elio's  perspective just got flushed she probably saw it online today :creep: imagine lana watching it in her sweatpants in bed on Saturday 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

i wanna know the exact times and how often lanz cried while watching this + we deserve that sufjan collab maybe the folksters on this website will like it as well.. lets see if he can get a follow from her some time soon

i76mrxw.png 

i left the movie an hour ago. i won't say anything about how it was good to see it on big screen, cause we all know lmao

the thing made me mad was in the movie some songs didn't play. the piano intro, mystery of love and visions of gideon. i was PISSED

it was still amazing nonetheless

can u guess who went to see the movie again? yeah me. this time there wasn't such a problem like that, i enjoyed it even more (but it's still weird that in one screen there is a problem only in few scenes but there isn't any in another one)

Are there any characters on TV right now or in movies that you saw, and you thought, "Damn. I wish I could play that part?"

Ooh. I would have loved to ... I think that it 100 percent was made for Timothée Chalamet, but I would have at least auditioned for Call Me by Your NameThat would've been fun to have a go at that. It was such a beautiful book and movie. I really feel like that was the first time, pretty much ever, that I've looked at a character and been like, "I 100 percent relate to that person." Like every single thing, even down to his body type and the way that he looks. It's so strange. I look at his body and I'm like, "That's my body." Like skinny, small little nipples, pale. Like everything down to the nipples, it's me.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

can u guess who went to see the movie again? yeah me. this time there wasn't such a problem like that, i enjoyed it even more (but it's still weird that in one screen there is a problem only in few scenes but there isn't any in another one)

wait what do u mean mystery of love is in the movie?! im a bit confused aa sorry

i76mrxw.png 

wait what do u mean mystery of love is in the movie?! im a bit confused aa sorry

I'm confused with 2 things: 1 being the 1st screening that Trainwreck went to. How can they show a film without the songs in the scenes? Is this even possible??

Second: yes, Mystery Of Love plays during the bike ride scene shot like it's supposed to be in ""first person mode"" (if that term even applies to movies, people say that about games lmao) just before their trip to Rome if I'm correct. It's definitely there

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

yeah!! BASICALLY on first screening that i went 3 songs weren't in the movie, but u could still hear the sound of the scenes (like mystery of love played while they were wandering on grasses/fountain, u could hear the noise of river and talkings but NO music. same for last scene, u could hear elio's crying but no visions of gideon)

on 2nd screening everything was okay tho. SO WEIRD

I'm confused with 2 things: 1 being the 1st screening that Trainwreck went to. How can they show a film without the songs in the scenes? Is this even possible??

Second: yes, Mystery Of Love plays during the bike ride scene shot like it's supposed to be in ""first person mode"" (if that term even applies to movies, people say that about games lmao) just before their trip to Rome if I'm correct. It's definitely there

believe me, i have no idea. i emailed the cinema and also the distributor of the movie but i dont think they will be able to come up with an explanation lol. it's super weird to talk about it lmao.

2) yeah it plays in that scene, also it continues until end of the fountain scene!

yeah!! BASICALLY on first screening that i went 3 songs weren't in the movie, but u could still hear the sound of the scenes (like mystery of love played while they were wandering on grasses/fountain, u could hear the noise of river and talkings but NO music. same for last scene, u could hear elio's crying but no visions of gideon)

on 2nd screening everything was okay tho. SO WEIRD

believe me, i have no idea. i emailed the cinema and also the distributor of the movie but i dont think they will be able to come up with an explanation lol. it's super weird to talk about it lmao.

2) yeah it plays in that scene, also it continues until end of the fountain scene!

it's possible. cinemas usually have dolby sound or whatever that 5 or 7 feed audio is called. when one feed is messed up it can happen that parts of the audio like music or background noises are missing lol. pretty unprofessional for a cinema if they ran it with the wrong settings but at least u had the flawless second screening.

aaah it's coming to theatres in like a few days i can't wait to watch it once again  :creep:

i76mrxw.png 

it's possible. cinemas usually have dolby sound or whatever that 5 or 7 feed audio is called. when one feed is messed up it can happen that parts of the audio like music or background noises are missing lol. pretty unprofessional for a cinema if they ran it with the wrong settings but at least u had the flawless second screening.

aaah it's coming to theatres in like a few days i can't wait to watch it once again :creep:

oh wow.. i had no about that!! thank u for clearing it up

enjoy it :'(