expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

We had never taken a shower together. We had never even been in the same bathroom together. "Don't flush," I'd said, "I want to look." What I saw brought out strains of compassion for him, for his body, for his life, which suddenly seemed so frail and vulnerable. "Our bodies won't 

have secrets now," I said as I took my turn and sat down. He hopped into the bathtub and was just about to turn on the shower. "I want you to see mine, I said. He did more. He stepped out, kissed me on the mouth, and, pressing and massaging my tummy with the flat of his palm, watched the whole thing happen.

wtf????????

We had never taken a shower together. We had never even been in the same bathroom together. "Don't flush," I'd said, "I want to look." What I saw brought out strains of compassion for him, for his body, for his life, which suddenly seemed so frail and vulnerable. "Our bodies won't 

have secrets now," I said as I took my turn and sat down. He hopped into the bathtub and was just about to turn on the shower. "I want you to see mine, I said. He did more. He stepped out, kissed me on the mouth, and, pressing and massaging my tummy with the flat of his palm, watched the whole thing happen.

wtf????????

is this really in the book lmao?

have secrets now," I said as I took my turn and sat down. He hopped into the bathtub and was just about to turn on the shower. "I want you to see mine, I said. He did more. He stepped out, kissed me on the mouth, and, pressing and massaging my tummy with the flat of his palm, watched the whole thing happen.

wtf????????

I’m rethinking this movie. That is off putting

I’ve seen and loved the movie! I’m rethinking how much I appreciate the movie after that excerpt is all. Really fucking weird.

its still not in the movie??

i dont even think its in the first scrapped screenplay.

i76mrxw.png 

I loved this movie so much, but it depressed me for 2 days (especially the father speach, that I heard way beyond the question of love).

As I grow up I feel like I'm loosing a lot of that emotional side I had when I was a teenager. After the movie, I asked myself if what I'm used to consider resistance wasn't resignation.

I've stopped trying to reach some goals and lost so many of my passion. But in the other hand, in my present, I feel like I found a kind of happiness I didn't had before. So I ask myself if this passionate way of being isn't typically adolescent. (And my boyfriend told me that the ending of the book wasn't as sad as the ending of the movie)

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I loved this movie so much, but it depressed me for 2 days (especially the father speach, that I heard way beyond the question of love).

As I grow up I feel like I'm loosing a lot of that emotional side I had when I was a teenager. After the movie, I asked myself if what I'm used to consider resistance wasn't resignation.

I've stopped trying to reach some goals and lost so many of my passion. But in the other hand, in my present, I feel like I found a kind of happiness I didn't had before. So I ask myself if this passionate way of being isn't typically adolescent. (And my boyfriend told me that the ending of the book wasn't as sad as the ending of the movie)

That is exactly what I'm struggling with in my twenties. I've become more passive towards reality and I don't feel as strong about certain things as I used to but on the other hand I feel like I can rest easy now better than ever. That's quite a conflict and I somehow feel like I've lost something but also found peace with that absence if that makes sense. I didn't think too much into it until the father speech in CMBYN

PS I love your 8mm pics, followed! :teehee:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

the only thing that changed is that i lost all my ambitions but i still haven't found any happiness, drifting more into unhappiness with every decision i make.

“Yes, but that's the thing about unhappiness. All it takes is for something worse to come along and you realise it was actually happiness after all.” i guess

Lady Bird really left me bald.

i76mrxw.png 

Nick Chen from Dazed And Confused about the sequel:

Remember, even if the magic can’t be recreated, at least the scheduling will hopefully prevent Chalamet from signing up to a superhero franchise.

The tea is hot

http://www.dazeddigital.com/film-tv/article/39323/1/call-me-by-your-name-sequel-predictions-luca-guadagino

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

The tea is hot

http://www.dazeddigital.com/film-tv/article/39323/1/call-me-by-your-name-sequel-predictions-luca-guadagino

well if he wouldn't have been rejected for the spider man role we wouldn't have out elio!

have you guys seen what luca said at the oscars? idk the exact phrasing but he said that he and andré worked on it and that it's in the 90s and doesn't have one fixed setting but has parts around the world so whew! get ready for a bisexual backpacker adventure!

i76mrxw.png 

the only thing that changed is that i lost all my ambitions but i still haven't found any happiness, drifting more into unhappiness with every decision i make.

“Yes, but that's the thing about unhappiness. All it takes is for something worse to come along and you realise it was actually happiness after all.” i guess

Lady Bird really left me bald.

The tea is hot

I totally agree with Kitschesque.

In a way, one day, I think you'll realize what's good for you and you'll take the good decisions, but it's something you need to learn, it's a process. I once (in my 20s to my 23s) thought I could never be happy, having a "normal" life, and I finally f*cked it all and tried, it was hard sometimes but I found what I was looking for. Now, I can't say what the future is made of (and try not to be scared of). Change is a powerful thing, I feel it comin' in me / Maybe by the time Summer's done / I'll be able to be honest, capable - cHeEsy OfF

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

the more i think about this the more i fall in love with the movie and book and everything. i've never been influenced like this since harry potter which is my whole childhood. and i have just lots of ideas about scenes, i wanna write them down sometime soon and hear your opinions maybe