expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

Imagine all the amazing extras and behind the scenes footage like Timmy having to stand on Armie's feet so that the hot ground in the backyard doesn't burn :defeated:

I hope they release some kind of master DVD package with all of that included on a 10 year old anniversary or something when the film is ten times more iconic than it is right now

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

People legit camp outside Timmy's flat?

i finally finished my second essay so i can finally breathe again, still one to go tho.

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

uhm hm idk but have you seen the video of these girls like blocking the road to get some selfies with him.. when they could have just properly pulled over on the pavement instead.

anyway yeah there's some fans on twitter who have a bit too much spare time in nyc.

Imagine all the amazing extras and behind the scenes footage like Timmy having to stand on Armie's feet so that the hot ground in the backyard doesn't burn :defeated:

I hope they release some kind of master DVD package with all of that included on a 10 year old anniversary or something when the film is ten times more iconic than it is right now

they better get a criterion edition

i76mrxw.png 

20180319_221856.png

Yesterday I went to yet another screening at an arthouse that my uni is running & grabbed the last poster straight from the window after asking a random guy. Then ran for my life in case they changed their mind. I'm EXTRA

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I’ve seen you guys discussing the possibility of getting a sequel and I haven’t been very active in this thread (but it’s fun to lurk sometimes hehe), but the radio news said CMBYN might get five movies in total? That sounds like a lot to me, even if they go through both Elio’s and Oliver’s life for years.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I’ve seen you guys discussing the possibility of getting a sequel and I haven’t been very active in this thread (but it’s fun to lurk sometimes hehe), but the radio news said CMBYN might get five movies in total? That sounds like a lot to me, even if they go through both Elio’s and Oliver’s life for years.

a sequel MOST likely will come out in either 2020 or 2021 but five movies sound so much lol however, i remember luca (director) saying that he wants more than one sequel, i might be wrong tho