expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

No, I meant like "oh, I recognize that poster in the Original Post, is it that movie people talked about?" :ohno: I haven't seen it, but it sounded interesting.

.. i know that u didn't mean it in a bad way but he's not an older man and they kinda .. love each other. it's just annoying how age is brought up when there's tons of straight couples in movies where the age gap is way bigger than 7 years  :toofunny:

put it in a spoiler  :crazy:

i76mrxw.png 

.. i know that u didn't mean it in a bad way but he's not an older man and they kinda .. love each other. it's just annoying how age is brought up when there's tons of straight couples in movies where the age gap is way bigger than 5 years  :toofunny:

Oh, the radio made it sound like the boy was a teenager and the man... I dunno, 25? 30? If I remember the review correctly, it was a while ago.

My bad. :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

.. i know that u didn't mean it in a bad way but he's not an older man and they kinda .. love each other. it's just annoying how age is brought up when there's tons of straight couples in movies where the age gap is way bigger than 5 years  :toofunny:

put it in a spoiler  :crazy:

good idea binch

Oh, the radio made it sound like the boy was a teenager and the man... I dunno, 25? 30? If I remember the review correctly, it was a while ago.

My bad. :ohno:

idk maths i just figured out it's 7yrs or smth i'll let someone else do that. he's 17, he's 24 and they both fall in love, it's legal.   :crazy:

i76mrxw.png 

idk maths i just figured out it's 7yrs odk he's 17, he's 24 and they both fall in love  :crazy:

Whatever, it's not very important. I bet the movie must be great since this thread has 4 pages already, haha. I'll give it a try when I have time to watch it.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Whatever, it's not very important. I bet the movie must be great since this thread has 4 pages already, haha. I'll give it a try when I have time to watch it.

I’m sure the movie is good. I haven’t seen it yet though. I’ll probably watch it in a couple of weeks. If you’re serious about watching it though I’d read the book first. The book was so good! I always like to read the book before I see a movie vs the other way around. You really should check it out.

I’m sure the movie is good. I haven’t seen it yet though. I’ll probably watch it in a couple of weeks. If you’re serious about watching it though I’d read the book first. The book was so good! I always like to read the book before I see a movie vs the other way around. You really should check it out.

I would!! But I don't have time these days, the last book I read was like... two years ago. During the summer break. :crai:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Normally I love most romance movies I watch but this movie did not click with me as much. Especially considering that it's a romance centered between two gay men. As a gay man myself I felt a certain disconnect with it for some reason. The soundtrack was beautifully done and I enjoy it very much.

One thought that kept going through my head as I was watching the movie was this:

tumblr_onpgdpxeS11qc0oygo1_500.gif

I just watched to it, and wow, I LOVED IT.

Such an amazing film, I don't have words.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

still crushed by this film

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my depression is making me feel sad and angry because of the ending lolnLuO.giflolnLuO.giflolnLuO.giflolnLuO.giflolnLuO.giflolnLuO.giflolnLuO.giflolnLuO.giflolnLuO.gif

if its coming to my town i'll watch it on the cinemas lolnLuO.gif