expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

so i ordered the book in english and it came today but i wasn't at home, my mom was. she was acting weirddd when i came home. so i checked her internet history and saw she googled the trailer. bitttccghhhhhhhh i come out i guess

i'm so sure she'll watch the movie. PEACH SCENEEE OMG. at least she will see dad scene too

no one cares but a little update: she has seen the movie ajdkskcksskk she told me she closed the movie when oliver left LMAOO. i said "oohhh, so you were THAT sad" she said "you bet"

she hates gays

have you guys seen hot summer nights

tumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.gif

The trailer looked fun, I really liked the cinematography and the whole camera work, is it bad? It never premiered in Poland so I kind of slept on it

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

The trailer looked fun, I really liked the cinematography and the whole camera work, is it bad? It never premiered in Poland so I kind of slept on it

it‘s not bad it was funny and (purposefully) weird considering the different genres and stylistic devices thrown together. midway through the film i forgot that it had such a dramatic beginning. it‘s not career defining and beautiful boy is probably gonna outshine it by a mile but it‘s still good especially timmy‘s acting.

the lollipop scene is one of my favs tho.

i76mrxw.png 

This speaks Oliver except the fact that he's American I wanted to use that joke so bad I love this

(I only now am watching Legally Blonde the Musical I know it's been years don't come for me for being uncultured...)

can yall check the comments of this post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BnduoqZA85U/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=njehury33val

omg i'm hollering at those people who thinks elizabeth and armie are faking their marriage. and armie wants to be with timothée aldjffjldslfkel

I wouldn't be too surprised if all 3 of them were living in a polygamous relationship (or had an open relationship or whatever the fuck else) judging by how fondly they were talking about each other in interviews or when Elisabeth was on the promotion tour with them all giggly but it's literally none of our business what gets out to the public and the fuck do we know honestly lol

This fucked up fandom gotta let them live in peace I'm sick