expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

i did watch it today and wheeeeellppp

wtf steve carrel was like the worst part of the whole thing (soundtrack gets honourable mention as the second worst thing).

timmy was so good ugh that one scene where they're having dinner and he's literally face acting thru 3 different emotions.

i'm so glad all these award-members watched this whole thing and nominated timmy, the power that that has!

also not some people already saying how the performance wasn't that outstanding because it was "typical chalamet" like sdknfskj what kind of honour to have that said about how all of ur performances are basically great after 2 awards relevant and one semi relevant movie film alone 

he's an ACTeure! 

DwgzbeLVAAE1F6U.jpg

Dwgzb2sVAAAhuvE.jpg

DwgzcNRU8AAkro1.jpg

DwgzciNVYAAqNaV.jpg

what is this about?

also not some people already saying how the performance wasn't that outstanding because it was "typical chalamet" like sdknfskj what kind of honour to have that said about how all of ur performances are basically great after 2 awards relevant and one semi relevant movie film alone

I swear to God some people say that just for the sake of saying ~"Chala-meh"~ at one point :um2: 

I really did believe Steve Carell in this role and I didn't have an issue with it but it might have to do with the fact that I haven't really been obsessed with The Office at any point of my life (Europe hello?) so my experience watching him in BB wasn't bias if that makes sense

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

20120629-3.jpg

tuscany_bramasole_01.jpg

i wish the pool in the movie were more like this

omgg whyy i love that old ass historical pool with that lil fountain it's so cute and charming

90b4b23880dffbddeb39667e047ec98a.jpg

they do have lakes and rivers for other stuff lel

call-me-by-your-name-30.jpg

I swear to God some people say that just for the sake of saying ~"Chala-meh"~ at one point :um2:

I really did believe Steve Carell in this role and I didn't have an issue with it but it might have to do with the fact that I haven't really been obsessed with The Office at any point of my life (Europe hello?) so my experience watching him in BB wasn't bias if that makes sense

he was literally acting the same at parts.. it was really painful especially because the other actors actually had great dynamics with nic, like wow that one scene with his mum.

and this whole film was basically done because steve wanted to be viewed more as an actor and now he got overshadowed by everyone else.

i76mrxw.png 

Since we're talking about the pool I've done this book cover for class

It's not finished & some vectors look weird in some places but I'm sharing anyway!

okladka.png

wig! the cmbyn artworks that came from these talented people on lb ur minds ugh

i76mrxw.png 

Luca Guadagnino has teamed up with Italian designer Pierpaolo Piccioli, creative director of the Valentino fashion house, to make a short movie fusing the aesthetics of film and haute couture and featuring an A-list cast comprising Julianne Moore, Kyle MacLachlan, Marthe Keller, KiKi Layne, Mia Goth and Alba Rohrwacher.

The 35-minute film, portraying different chapters in a woman’s life through the prism of her relationship with her mother, is not a commercial for Valentino, the partners said. Instead, it’s an art movie in which haute couture becomes part of the narrative, Guadagnino said. “The ambition is to play in an important film festival,” said the director of “Call Me by Your Name” and “Suspiria,” with the hope that in some countries it will end up in movie theaters.

[...]

Guadagnino said the idea was “to use a haute couture collection as though it were a literary text.” Piccioli, who designed the costumes and had a hand in the creative process, said that “each dress is a different story” based on its emotional connection to the dressmaker and that the film has “a stream-of-consciousness aesthetic.”

Julianne Moore plays Francesca, an Italian-American writer who lives in New York and must return to Rome – and, by extension, her childhood – to retrieve her aging mother, a painter played at different ages by Marthe Keller (“The Romanoffs”) and Mia Goth (“Suspiria”). KiKi Layne (“If Beale Street Could Talk”) plays “the spark that triggers the stream of consciousness in Francesca,” said Guadagnino, while Alba Rohrwacher (“Happy as Lazzaro”) plays “a grande dame at a party.

All the male characters – “fathers, lovers, servants,” Guadagnino noted – are played by Kyle MacLachlan (“Twin Peaks”).

“There are multiple narratives that are told simultaneously in the piece,” said Mitnick who added that when Moore’s character returns to her childhood home in Rome to retrieve her aging mother, “we enter and exit various storylines over the course of their entire relationship.” But these stories are “told on top of each other” rather than being flashbacks.

Mitnick said that the stream-of-consciousness style was “a way to capture the feel of memory on film.” He also recalled that before he started writing, Piccioli told him “a beautiful anecdote about how each of the dressmakers named their own dresses after what they reminded them of. And many of them were individual memories that went back to their childhood.”

[...]

https://variety.com/2019/film/global/luca-guadagnino-valentino-designer-short-film-julianne-moore-1203113723/

luca his mind  :defeated:

i76mrxw.png 

Yikes @ the version I posted before

asfg.png

i thought yall were over this movie already sksksjksks

I'm ghosting you on Messenger cause I'm busy watching Timmy interviews you little bitch what else do you think is going on

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Yikes @ the version I posted before

asfg.png

I'm ghosting you on Messenger cause I'm busy watching Timmy interviews you little bitch what else do you think is going on

this is such a better cover than the official one......i hate that fucking swimmer lol 

this is such a better cover than the official one......i hate that fucking swimmer lol 

there's the film poster paperback now

but true.. all the other covers are.. questionable and a chuck grant production tea 

i76mrxw.png