expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

anyways has anyone read the new book, find me? is it any good? i just started recently reading it but i'm slow and i'm at the first pages but i want to know... is it worth it? does it bring something more to elio&oliver's story?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

anyways has anyone read the new book, find me? is it any good? i just started recently reading it but i'm slow and i'm at the first pages but i want to know... is it worth it? does it bring something more to elio&oliver's story?

I loved Find Me... but it's honestly not that much of a Oli and Elio book. Their story gets a new chapter very late in the story. 

The first act is about Elio's father, which is a refreshing surprise. 

If you love André Aciman's writing, you will love the book. He paints with so much delicacy and nuances the act of falling in love. I think Call Me By Your Name is more efficient as a book than movie because of that. But If someone is only in it for the Oli and Elio story, Find Me will probably deceive. 

I loved Find Me... but it's honestly not that much of a Oli and Elio book. Their story gets a new chapter very late in the story. 

The first act is about Elio's father, which is a refreshing surprise. 

If you love André Aciman's writing, you will love the book. He paints with so much delicacy and nuances the act of falling in love. I think Call Me By Your Name is more efficient as a book than movie because of that. But If someone is only in it for the Oli and Elio story, Find Me will probably deceive. 

okay, got it! i started already and i must say it's been cute so i'll def see where it goes now. thank you!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

This is genuinely one of the most beautiful films I’ve ever seen. First of all, the visuals are INCREDIBLE, I can’t even put it into words. And the plot and the acting are impeccable, this one of only two films I have seen in my entire life that have moved me to tears. I’m just speechless, honestly. Top 3 favorite movies ever for sure!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I remember putting off watching this movie for so long because I knew it would fuck me up. And so I finally watched it and it indeed fucked me up. The soundtrack is amazing. The direction and cinematography was beautiful. The acting was amazing. I can’t even, the story broke my soul and I was crying in the end credits gah I ended up reading the book as well, it was really good and gave a different kind of perspective to the silent moments in the film but I wasn’t as fucked by it because the ending felt more closed idk it was still really good though, I liked how it was written. Very stream of consciousy~~~.

I actually remember when it first came out there was a crowd of people, I had a friend who was one of them, who thought the story was creepy but I didn’t really get that vibe? Anyone else have any thoughts on that?

Also “Love my way” by The Psychedelic Furs and “Visions of Gideon” from the soundtrack creator made it onto my current playlist cause they’re such good songs

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Also “Love my way” by The Psychedelic Furs and “Visions of Gideon” from the soundtrack creator made it onto my current playlist cause they’re such good songs

Love My Way is such a timeless classic for me now it's not even funny

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

One of the only movies from my generation that I think will be regarded as a "classic", they way we see Breakfast at Tiffany's or To Catch a Thief today 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

On 8/10/2020 at 5:12 PM, Mer Boy said:

One of the only movies from my generation that I think will be regarded as a "classic", they way we see Breakfast at Tiffany's or To Catch a Thief today 

This. No matter how people hate it or project their hate on it, it remains a classic. And to know that Luca didnt wanted to shoot it.... its true when they say some decisions may change ur life for the better

1 minute ago, expandableclitoris said:

i noticed that a couple weeks ago :rip: THE LEGENDRY

but i think she's never seen the movie unf

i know i don't think she's seen suspiria but i wonder if she watched cmbyn especially since she randomly followed timothee on instagram some time ago

i76mrxw.png 

Just now, Amadeus said:

i know i don't think she's seen suspiria but i wonder if she watched cmbyn especially since she randomly followed timothee on instagram some time ago

I think she did... practically the whole Hollywood community has seen it lol

btw violet's cover SCREAMS cmbyn inspiration

6 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

I think she did... practically the whole Hollywood community has seen it lol

btw violet's cover SCREAMS cmbyn inspiration

aaah yes the iconic peach scene with the hand reaching for it.. let me rewatch mystery of love mv

i wish the painting was prettier though 

i76mrxw.png