BØRNS Feature "God Save Our Young Blood" Out Now + Uncredited Feature on Track "Blue Madonna"

Sorry if there is already a thread on this, but his album dropped yesterday, and she’s also got a feature on his song Blue Madonna. Gets a small solo at the end, it’s quire nice. Again if this is already being discussed please send me a link!

I dont think it has been discussed, but thank you! i didnt know about it. This is way better than GSOYB  :heart:

I want Lana to just TAKE OVER all the indie/alternative music, so Halsey can see who is REALLY alternative  :hooker:

Happy 6th Birthday to God Save Our Young Blood! I love the nostalgic and hopeful sound of this song and it used to be my favorite Lana feature but today, I can't help but skip this song because of Børns scandals and allegations. Can't really listen to his and Lana features the same. But yet the song is really underrated. It was perhaps the first duet or even the first major label song ever released in 2018. A nice bridge between LFL and NFR. I love Lana's vocals in this, even if they're kinda more background vocals. Such a nostalgic haunting track when it was released and I honestly think if I'd listen to it today, it would even hit harder with the memories I had with this song. It's such a beach-sunbathing song, I remember listening to it while sunbathing long time ago...:candy:

url%5D