BØRNS Feature "God Save Our Young Blood" Out Now + Uncredited Feature on Track "Blue Madonna"

Actually the snippet is from the beginning of the song and it came from this site: https://www.supraphonline.cz/album/350039-god-save-our-young-blood/flac

I liked it a lot and I hope Lana sings a lot in there 'cause his new songs are really great and I think this one will be too

Also, don't know if anyone posted it but here's the cover:

DSThnQ_XUAENlYQ.jpg

Btw, why is this thread called God Saved Our Young Blood feat Borns since it's his song. I mean, it's a collab but it's on his album

Guess who's not updating the OP? That's @'s job ;)

Y'all WILL feast upon picosong links.

The cover makes me want to poor bleach in my eyes and the track (By the sound of it) makes me want to stand next to heavy machinery so I can turn deaf.

God why dose it have to sound so cold and clinical?

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I smell a radio hit. Lana & Borns having gucci campgain.. both Interscope clients.. new year amidst new album.. both photographed by Grant. bookmark me on this 

tenor.gif?itemid=10250927

the only thing i hate about the cover is the font of "feat lana del rey"

the colors are great, scenery as well. Yall bitches complaining about lack of Lana on it, but i don't see you complaining about Rocky and Carti not being on the cover of Summer Bummer :pls:

edit: oh my god, he even holds Chuck's little snake. I heard that touching these species and holding them in a bag, as our Caroline does might cause the death of the snake. I don't know if it's true but sue chuck for animal abuse rn so she goes to jail and won't take any photos for ldr6 and yall wont have anything to complain about

I smell a radio hit.

That's only if Lana and her team don't do everything they can to make sure a song with her voice on it doesn't play on the radio, like they usually do :teehee:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Actually the snippet is from the beginning of the song and it came from this site: https://www.supraphonline.cz/album/350039-god-save-our-young-blood/flac

Hm, when you look at how it's built, it seems to have an intro --> verse --> chorus --> verse  --> chorus  --> bridge? --> chorus x2 with abrupt ending

The second verse looks different from the first one, so maybe that's where Lana will sing her part of the song. The bridge looks similar to the first verse ("spinning and we can't sit still//baptised in blue skies" etc from the snippet) so maybe it's just the same. And it looks like the chorus will have much more instruments so it'll be louder.

(I tried to look at this to get a hint of what the song will sound like:)

2nLCuNw.png

I was excited about the song last morning but I don't feel the same now, sadly. I hope Lana will surprise me, but I know she'll be excellent as always. ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png