Elle

Us of America Issue #3 - ft. Lana Del Rey Photoshoot Outtakes

wow they deleted the post and the tweet as well

i feel like there's something wrong between lana and nicole and it was like nicole decided to get something new out of lana since she doesn't want to work with her again but her team noticed it and destroyed it lmao

idk do u remember when she said she wants to make a book but lana's team didn't respond? so??? idk 

I don't think so. Part of Lana's team worked with Nicole last year for Johnny Blue Eyes's shoot with her. I just think Lana feels really comfortable working with Chuck and Neil mostly

wow they deleted the post and the tweet as well

i feel like there's something wrong between lana and nicole and it was like nicole decided to get something new out of lana since she doesn't want to work with her again but her team noticed it and destroyed it lmao

idk do u remember when she said she wants to make a book but lana's team didn't respond? so??? idk

Yikes!!

Nicole tries so hard she’s ALWAYS posting old Lana shoots. Guarantee this got the ax from Lana and the team.

They deleted my comment asking if Lana will still be featured in issue three. Feature is cancelled. Rip BTD shoot

Well that's a shame

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

kvuiuTo.gif

me if this really is cancelled, nobody can capture the BTD era as well as Nicole has.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

kvuiuTo.gif

me if this really is cancelled, nobody can capture the BTD era as well as Nicole has.

THE GIF  :lmao:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Wtf that was gonna be iconic. Maybe they're still doing it but they weren't supposed to announce it yet

I truly hope you're right