latothemoon

Fleetwood Mac

The funny thing is it's not the first time he's left right before a tour, in 1987 he left right before they were scheduled to tour. 

And both times they've needed to add TWO people to replace him lmaaooo

I was really excited for the tour and hoping they come to my city but now it just won't be as good without a sole member...

The funny thing is it's not the first time he's left right before a tour, in 1987 he left right before they were scheduled to tour. 

And both times they've needed to add TWO people to replace him lmaaooo

I was really excited for the tour and hoping they come to my city but now it just won't be as good without a sole member...

It's strange tho because the first time he decided to left the group, now he got fired. I mean they didn't fired him when he was an asshole, something big must have happened for him to get fired now.

8nl2OpX.png

It's strange tho because the first time he decided to left the group, now he got fired. I mean they didn't fired him when he was an asshole, something big must have happened for him to get fired now.

Yeah we'll probably never know exactly what happened, and there have been different reports of whether he got fired or quit. It was so sudden, damn I thought they were gonna finally have that classic lineup until their death and were too old to kicking each other out

Yeah we'll probably never know exactly what happened, and there have been different reports of whether he got fired or quit. It was so sudden, damn I thought they were gonna finally have that classic lineup until their death and were too old to kicking each other out

Ikr! Just when Christine came back after so many years :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

I love Fleetwood Mac! They’re my favourite band ever. While I’m personally a HUGE Stevie Nicks fan (she’s literally my favourite singer ever), I also really like pre-BN Fleetwood Mac. My favourite album is Tusk but my favourite early album is Bare Trees. I still really need to see them live someday. They’re (in my opinion) one of the best live bands ever and I need to experience it myself. Anyway idk what else to say. My favourite Stevie song is Sisters of the Moon, my favourite Christine song is Oh Daddy and my favourite Lindsey song is I’m So Afraid.

Also I know they’re both pre-FM but the legendary Christine Perfect album and Buckingham Nicks are absolutely beautiful.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Buckingham Nicks album is so beautiful. Pumped to be seeing them in London in 2 weeks.

I’m so jealous! You’ll have so much fun! My husband and I were gonna see them this tour but then he didn’t want to anymore without Lindsey Buckingham but then the show near us was one of the cancelled ones anyway so I guess it was good we didn’t get tickets.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688