Elle

Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center - January 5th, 2018

I love that her voice went to baby voice in moments... and i miss that baby voice (i'm talking about voice she used in older songs) 

Same! I hope it's a sign that she's bringing it back more

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I saw on Twitter that some girl's uncle that works at the hotel Lana was staying at ran into Lana. She posted a picture of their text conversation on Twitter and it reads:

"I bumped into Lana Del Ray this morning in the elevator. She wasn't wearing any shoes. She's teeny tiny."

Lana not wearing shoes in a hotel elevator is the most Lana Del Rey thing I've ever heard. Very her.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Don't be upset or blame Lana for the setlist she used. Not only obviously none of us had any clue of what the setlist would be but you totally missed the point of Xmas too. I mean you chose to put yourself above your family with choosing to not buy anyone xmas presents and bought yourself a ticket for a show without knowing the setlist and she never promised anyone anything about a setlist with lots or few new songs at first place. It's your fault not Lana's.

And before you use any excuse of: "My family understood,they had no problem etc etc" in this case then it's very simple. Don't complain.

Oh shut up. You know nothing about my life or about what I think about Xmas. And yes I can buy a ticket for a tour expecting a fresh setlist. Bye

Oh shut up. You know nothing about my life or about what I think about Xmas. And yes I can buy a ticket for a tour expecting a fresh setlist. Bye

I don't care to know anything about your life. You made very clear what you think of Xmas actually in your post, you admitted yourself that "you bought a ticket instead of Xmas gifts for your family" you selfish kid. Don't cry and blame Lana for a setlist (with new songs etc) she NEVER promised anyone, it is not her fault! Go cry in your corner for your selfish mistake lmao. Bye

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Well whatever. I don’t care if you think I’m selfish. Maybe I am. I spend my money how I want and I complain to what I want too, because it’s MY money, MY mouth, and I AM GOING to the concert, and that’s all that matter.

I saw on Twitter that some girl's uncle that works at the hotel Lana was staying at ran into Lana. She posted a picture of their text conversation on Twitter and it reads:

"I bumped into Lana Del Ray this morning in the elevator. She wasn't wearing any shoes. She's teeny tiny."

Lana not wearing shoes in a hotel elevator is the most Lana Del Rey thing I've ever heard. Very her.

... and that's so me. That's what I do when I want to get some ice or steal a few towels from the maid's cart. I once had to go to front desk barefoot in a 4 star hotel in DC because I forgot my keycard and locked myself out.

how long did people wait to be at the front of the baricade ??

My friend had barricade and he arrived around 5:00 (doors opened for them at 6:30? VIP package) and he was in the front!

8V7Yvel.png

My friend had barricade and he arrived around 5:00 (doors opened for them at 6:30? VIP package) and he was in the front!

That whole thing about needing to show up for a concert hours in advance to get to a good spot is total bullshit. I showed up for Beyoncé once about an hour before the show and was near the front.