Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Houston, TX @ Toyota Center - February 10th, 2018

im going for texas

JK

im brazilian, i envy you guys sometimes, lots of nice concerts, and texas seems to have nice places to concerts......

Yeah lots of choices! TX being the size it is plenty to choose from. I'm still kind of shocked she is doing 3 shows lol. Dallas and Houston were enough, Austin was a surprise. No offense to my Austin peeps though. 

Yeah lots of choices! TX being the size it is plenty to choose from. I'm still kind of shocked she is doing 3 shows lol. Dallas and Houston were enough, Austin was a surprise. No offense to my Austin peeps though. 

yes!! she has a great public there, I remember in the Endless Summer Tour that the public seem to be very energetic, singing along and these stuff

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

yes!! she has a great public there, I remember in the Endless Summer Tour that the public seem to be very energetic, singing along and these stuff

Yes that Woodlands/Houston Date was one of her best for that whole tour! I still beat myself up for not going to that one lol. I ended up going to the cancelled Dallas one. She does seem to have a heavy following around here, at least in the metro areas and cities. I hate that you guys don't get as many shows down there. It must be hard! I know at the Dallas show while we were waiting there were severally people who said they had flown in from Central and South America but lets be realistic, not everybody has that money to just blow. I know I don't lol!

I'm going to this show and have GA! I was planning on getting there early in the AM because i really want a good spot :)

Willing to meet up with anyone. :) The Woodlands is my home, and Houston is too! 

tenor.gif

Yes that Woodlands/Houston Date was one of her best for that whole tour! I still beat myself up for not going to that one lol. I ended up going to the cancelled Dallas one. She does seem to have a heavy following around here, at least in the metro areas and cities. I hate that you guys don't get as many shows down there. It must be hard! I know at the Dallas show while we were waiting there were severally people who said they had flown in from Central and South America but lets be realistic, not everybody has that money to just blow. I know I don't lol!

Yeah, but I think lots of people go to Texas bc it's the most cheaper airpline ticket for us!! But yeah, not everybody has money.

Even though, it's kinda funny to be honest, people here say that they don't have money, that we are going through a economic crisis - and we are - but every concert, at least in my city, are being 'sold out', as the Katy Perry one and the Roger Waters one, both are sold out BEFORE rio de janeiro and sao paulo, our biggest cities!!!! lmao

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Super excited

I was just about to post this too when I cam to this thread! 

Can't wait, it is just a few weeks away.

Being our show is not that far what songs are you guys hoping she keeps on the setlist???

Personally I'm wanting her to keep Cruel World and Honeymoon. They are honestly so fucking good live! Some of my favorites.

She absolutely killed it last night with them.

Wishful thinking here, well lets just say delusional but I'm dreaming of Heroin!

I know it will never happen but the way she tied DMD to NY in my mind I see Houston for Heroin being it is so well known for NASA, the space program, flying to the moon, etc.

This is a crazy connection and I realize that it won't happen but one can dream lol.

Also hoping this show is selling good. I hate we can't view it being it is on a partner site. I know she has a big following down here so hoping for a full house. I just saw where Gen Admission is sold out and StubHub has considerably less tickets for Houston than the Dallas date. A comparison of like 350 in Houston vs closer to 1000 in Dallas.

I was just about to post this too when I cam to this thread! 

Can't wait, it is just a few weeks away.

Being our show is not that far what songs are you guys hoping she keeps on the setlist???

Personally I'm wanting her to keep Cruel World and Honeymoon. They are honestly so fucking good live! Some of my favorites.

She absolutely killed it last night with them.

Wishful thinking here, well lets just say delusional but I'm dreaming of Heroin!

I know it will never happen but the way she tied DMD to NY in my mind I see Houston for Heroin being it is so well known for NASA, the space program, flying to the moon, etc.

This is a crazy connection and I realize that it won't happen but one can dream lol.

Also hoping this show is selling good. I hate we can't view it being it is on a partner site. I know she has a big following down here so hoping for a full house. I just saw where Gen Admission is sold out and StubHub has considerably less tickets for Houston than the Dallas date. A comparison of like 350 in Houston vs closer to 1000 in Dallas.

I'm super hoping for Honeymoon and Yayo. Seeing her with that guitar would just be a great moment in my life  :defeated:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'm super hoping for Honeymoon and Yayo. Seeing her with that guitar would just be a great moment in my life  :defeated:

I think you may have a pretty decent chance of having the greatest moment in your life then.

2 weeks guys, so close! Sold the tix yesterday so I can get better ones. Wish me luck lol! I get paid on Wednesday hoping to snag some decent ones. Even though GA is sold out! 

Anyways I'm just excited. Seems like this is going by too slow lol.

2 weeks guys, so close! Sold the tix yesterday so I can get better ones. Wish me luck lol! I get paid on Wednesday hoping to snag some decent ones. Even though GA is sold out!

Anyways I'm just excited. Seems like this is going by too slow lol.

Right! This will be my second show, and I can’t wait

I’ve never been to a show at the Toyota Center before so I’d like some advice/wisdom from people who have been. I’m buying new tickets (well already did). Would you guys say section 106 or 107 is better? I really don’t know how far the stage will set out. 106 is closer to stage but I don’t want to be right on the side of it. I’d like a nice viewing angle. Anyways I was torn between 106 and 107 and ended up going with 106. I’m now second guessing my choice. Not much I can do now but just curious for some input from someone who’s been here before. Thanks in advance!

I’ve never been to a show at the Toyota Center before so I’d like some advice/wisdom from people who have been. I’m buying new tickets (well already did). Would you guys say section 106 or 107 is better? I really don’t know how far the stage will set out. 106 is closer to stage but I don’t want to be right on the side of it. I’d like a nice viewing angle. Anyways I was torn between 106 and 107 and ended up going with 106. I’m now second guessing my choice. Not much I can do now but just curious for some input from someone who’s been here before. Thanks in advance!

It looks like 106 should be fine

I have a very small hope that she will perform Shades of Cool since she performed it last time she was here. And it was iconic af (in the video, I wasn't there  :() Probably not gonna happen though.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I have a very small hope that she will perform Shades of Cool since she performed it last time she was here. And it was iconic af (in the video, I wasn't there :() Probably not gonna happen though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGv2aN9ZuYo

Yeah, it hasn’t been on her set since the tour started.

She played it at the festivals & club shows last year maybe that’s why.

I'm really hoping for Salvatore now that she did it in FL! Probably won't happen since she most likely sang it since it references FL.

Other songs that could be possible I'd like would be Honeymoon & Cruel World.

Completely unrealistic is Heroin, I would fucking die honestly. That is the #1 song lol!

Less likely and probably unpopular opinion but I'd like Body Electric too. I know it's old but I've always enjoyed it live.

I don’t know if people are still waiting for tickets here but they just discounted a lot of tickets and released a new batch of General Admission tickets!