Photo

Houston, TX @ Toyota Center - February 10th, 2018

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   DLT

DLT

I'm crying diamonds like a river inside, so sad so sexy.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationTEXAS
  • Fan Since:November 2011
  • Time Online: 173d 2h 10m 20s

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:46 AM

im going for texas

JK

im brazilian, i envy you guys sometimes, lots of nice concerts, and texas seems to have nice places to concerts......

Yeah lots of choices! TX being the size it is plenty to choose from. I'm still kind of shocked she is doing 3 shows lol. Dallas and Houston were enough, Austin was a surprise. No offense to my Austin peeps though. 

• subversive light likes this

#22 OFFLINE   subversive light

subversive light

fuckin doggo is all i am and fuck you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • Time Online: 15d 1h 56m

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:57 AM

Yeah lots of choices! TX being the size it is plenty to choose from. I'm still kind of shocked she is doing 3 shows lol. Dallas and Houston were enough, Austin was a surprise. No offense to my Austin peeps though. 

yes!! she has a great public there, I remember in the Endless Summer Tour that the public seem to be very energetic, singing along and these stuff

• DLT likes this

I don't belong to the world, that's what it is / Something separates me from other people / Everywhere I turn, there's something blocking my escape

#23 OFFLINE   DLT

DLT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:01 AM

yes!! she has a great public there, I remember in the Endless Summer Tour that the public seem to be very energetic, singing along and these stuff

Yes that Woodlands/Houston Date was one of her best for that whole tour! I still beat myself up for not going to that one lol. I ended up going to the cancelled Dallas one. She does seem to have a heavy following around here, at least in the metro areas and cities. I hate that you guys don't get as many shows down there. It must be hard! I know at the Dallas show while we were waiting there were severally people who said they had flown in from Central and South America but lets be realistic, not everybody has that money to just blow. I know I don't lol!

• Elle and subversive light like this

#24 OFFLINE   mrborn2lose

mrborn2lose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationHollyweird
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 2d 20h 53m 49s

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:22 AM

I'm going to this show and have GA! I was planning on getting there early in the AM because i really want a good spot :)

Willing to meet up with anyone. :) The Woodlands is my home, and Houston is too! 

• DLT likes this

tenor.gif

#25 OFFLINE   subversive light

subversive light

fuckin doggo is all i am and fuck you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • Time Online: 15d 1h 56m

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:35 PM

Yes that Woodlands/Houston Date was one of her best for that whole tour! I still beat myself up for not going to that one lol. I ended up going to the cancelled Dallas one. She does seem to have a heavy following around here, at least in the metro areas and cities. I hate that you guys don't get as many shows down there. It must be hard! I know at the Dallas show while we were waiting there were severally people who said they had flown in from Central and South America but lets be realistic, not everybody has that money to just blow. I know I don't lol!

Yeah, but I think lots of people go to Texas bc it's the most cheaper airpline ticket for us!! But yeah, not everybody has money.

Even though, it's kinda funny to be honest, people here say that they don't have money, that we are going through a economic crisis - and we are - but every concert, at least in my city, are being 'sold out', as the Katy Perry one and the Roger Waters one, both are sold out BEFORE rio de janeiro and sao paulo, our biggest cities!!!! lmao

I don't belong to the world, that's what it is / Something separates me from other people / Everywhere I turn, there's something blocking my escape

#26 OFFLINE   UltraviolentJack

UltraviolentJack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Time Online: 7d 19h 52m 58s

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:59 AM

Super excited
  • DLT likes this

#27 OFFLINE   DLT

DLT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:48 PM

Super excited

I was just about to post this too when I cam to this thread! 

Can't wait, it is just a few weeks away.

Being our show is not that far what songs are you guys hoping she keeps on the setlist???

Personally I'm wanting her to keep Cruel World and Honeymoon. They are honestly so fucking good live! Some of my favorites.

She absolutely killed it last night with them.

Wishful thinking here, well lets just say delusional but I'm dreaming of Heroin!

I know it will never happen but the way she tied DMD to NY in my mind I see Houston for Heroin being it is so well known for NASA, the space program, flying to the moon, etc.

This is a crazy connection and I realize that it won't happen but one can dream lol.

Also hoping this show is selling good. I hate we can't view it being it is on a partner site. I know she has a big following down here so hoping for a full house. I just saw where Gen Admission is sold out and StubHub has considerably less tickets for Houston than the Dallas date. A comparison of like 350 in Houston vs closer to 1000 in Dallas.

• Doll Skin likes this

#28 OFFLINE   Doll Skin

Doll Skin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationHouston
  • Fan Since:August 2015
  • Time Online: 41d 20h 10m 21s

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:30 PM

I was just about to post this too when I cam to this thread! 

Can't wait, it is just a few weeks away.

Being our show is not that far what songs are you guys hoping she keeps on the setlist???

Personally I'm wanting her to keep Cruel World and Honeymoon. They are honestly so fucking good live! Some of my favorites.

She absolutely killed it last night with them.

Wishful thinking here, well lets just say delusional but I'm dreaming of Heroin!

I know it will never happen but the way she tied DMD to NY in my mind I see Houston for Heroin being it is so well known for NASA, the space program, flying to the moon, etc.

This is a crazy connection and I realize that it won't happen but one can dream lol.

Also hoping this show is selling good. I hate we can't view it being it is on a partner site. I know she has a big following down here so hoping for a full house. I just saw where Gen Admission is sold out and StubHub has considerably less tickets for Houston than the Dallas date. A comparison of like 350 in Houston vs closer to 1000 in Dallas.

I'm super hoping for Honeymoon and Yayo. Seeing her with that guitar would just be a great moment in my life  :defeated:

• white gold and DLT like this

i have a disco ball mind, lights flashing all of the time

#29 OFFLINE   DLT

DLT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:01 PM

I'm super hoping for Honeymoon and Yayo. Seeing her with that guitar would just be a great moment in my life  :defeated:

I think you may have a pretty decent chance of having the greatest moment in your life then.

• white gold and Doll Skin like this

#30 OFFLINE   white gold

white gold

pretty baby

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX
  • Time Online: 62d 8h 23m 8s

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:13 PM

yeah I REALLY hope she busts out her guitar

• DLT and Doll Skin like this

#31 OFFLINE   DLT

DLT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 28 January 2018 - 01:59 AM

2 weeks guys, so close! Sold the tix yesterday so I can get better ones. Wish me luck lol! I get paid on Wednesday hoping to snag some decent ones. Even though GA is sold out! 

Anyways I'm just excited. Seems like this is going by too slow lol.

• white gold and SouthInGuy like this

#32 OFFLINE   UltraviolentJack

UltraviolentJack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 01:18 AM

2 weeks guys, so close! Sold the tix yesterday so I can get better ones. Wish me luck lol! I get paid on Wednesday hoping to snag some decent ones. Even though GA is sold out!

Anyways I'm just excited. Seems like this is going by too slow lol.

Right! This will be my second show, and I can’t wait
  • DLT likes this

#33 OFFLINE   Doll Skin

Doll Skin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 30 January 2018 - 06:52 PM

I hope she wears something cute lol
  • DLT likes this

#34 OFFLINE   DLT

DLT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 30 January 2018 - 06:53 PM

I hope she wears something cute lol

Me too!!!! Really can’t wait. Time’s going by too slow lol.
  • Doll Skin likes this

#35 OFFLINE   DLT

DLT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:28 PM

I’ve never been to a show at the Toyota Center before so I’d like some advice/wisdom from people who have been. I’m buying new tickets (well already did). Would you guys say section 106 or 107 is better? I really don’t know how far the stage will set out. 106 is closer to stage but I don’t want to be right on the side of it. I’d like a nice viewing angle. Anyways I was torn between 106 and 107 and ended up going with 106. I’m now second guessing my choice. Not much I can do now but just curious for some input from someone who’s been here before. Thanks in advance!

#36 OFFLINE   UltraviolentJack

UltraviolentJack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 02:14 AM

I’ve never been to a show at the Toyota Center before so I’d like some advice/wisdom from people who have been. I’m buying new tickets (well already did). Would you guys say section 106 or 107 is better? I really don’t know how far the stage will set out. 106 is closer to stage but I don’t want to be right on the side of it. I’d like a nice viewing angle. Anyways I was torn between 106 and 107 and ended up going with 106. I’m now second guessing my choice. Not much I can do now but just curious for some input from someone who’s been here before. Thanks in advance!

It looks like 106 should be fine
  • DLT likes this

#37 OFFLINE   Doll Skin

Doll Skin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:28 PM

I have a very small hope that she will perform Shades of Cool since she performed it last time she was here. And it was iconic af (in the video, I wasn't there  :() Probably not gonna happen though.

• DLT likes this

#38 OFFLINE   UltraviolentJack

UltraviolentJack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:23 PM

I have a very small hope that she will perform Shades of Cool since she performed it last time she was here. And it was iconic af (in the video, I wasn't there :() Probably not gonna happen though.

https://www.youtube....h?v=YGv2aN9ZuYo

Yeah, it hasn’t been on her set since the tour started.
She played it at the festivals & club shows last year maybe that’s why.

#39 OFFLINE   DLT

DLT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:45 PM

I'm really hoping for Salvatore now that she did it in FL! Probably won't happen since she most likely sang it since it references FL.

Other songs that could be possible I'd like would be Honeymoon & Cruel World.

Completely unrealistic is Heroin, I would fucking die honestly. That is the #1 song lol!

Less likely and probably unpopular opinion but I'd like Body Electric too. I know it's old but I've always enjoyed it live.

• Elle likes this

#40 OFFLINE   DLT

DLT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:28 AM

I don’t know if people are still waiting for tickets here but they just discounted a lot of tickets and released a new batch of General Admission tickets!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users