Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center - February 8th, 2018

ok but the performance was mediocre y'all... bland and boring

I wonder if the reason she didnt sing it at the last show (even tho it was on the setlist) was because of all the shit that happened and she just didnt feel up to it

then maybe she still wasnt really feeling into it this time but she still sang it, tho wasnt able to put much effort into it?

Still special, but i wouldnt kill to see that live

I wonder if the reason she didnt sing it at the last show (even tho it was on the setlist) was because of all the shit that happened and she just didnt feel up to it

then maybe she still wasnt really feeling into it this time but she still sang it, tho wasnt able to put much effort into it?

Still special, but i wouldnt kill to see that live

Possibly, entertaining people all day for months could be mentally draining and she probably isn't in the right state of mind after that.

She's trying her best not to let anyone down, but we should still consider how she might be feeling when giving a full judgement on the performances.

tumblr_lyf35aOQ2W1qzcqino1_500.gif

Possibly, entertaining people all day for months could be mentally draining and she probably isn't in the right state of mind after that.

She's trying her best not to let anyone down, but we should still consider how she might be feeling when giving a full judgement on the performances.

in no way was it a let down! it was probably the best part of the whole show. I was just considering that since her getting teary at her last show, she could have still been feeling like that

HERE YOU GUYS GO! I'M SO HAPPY SHE DID THIS 

Still sad I couldn't go to the Nashville show ugh. She's so cute live I miss her

thank you for posting!

woah she nailed the first part of the song! 

in no way was it a let down! it was probably the best part of the whole show. I was just considering that since her getting teary at her last show, she could have still been feeling like that

I agree and also by "let down" I meant by canceling shows. She had every right to cancel out of concern for her safety but chose to keep going because she really loves her fans, so right now she's really trying to muscle through those emotions.

thank you for posting!

woah she nailed the first part of the song! 

I didn't post the video it sounded like I did! I prob should've rewrote what I said ahha. I just stalked youtube until someone posted it :)

tumblr_m9li5eLE0H1rah8xoo1_500.gif

I didn't post the video it sounded like I did! I prob should've rewrote what I said ahha. I just stalked youtube until someone posted it :)

nah i knew that! just saved me having to search for it   :lmao:

I agree and also by "let down" I meant by canceling shows. She had every right to cancel out of concern for her safety but chose to keep going because she really loves her fans, so right now she's really trying to muscle through those emotions.

hang on, did she cancel the show that the stalker man was gonna be at??  i actually didnt know that. I thought he was just caught and the show went on

hang on, did she cancel the show that the stalker man was gonna be at??  i actually didnt know that. I thought he was just caught and the show went on

No she didn't cancel that one, the police were tipped off and he didn't make it to the show.

But after that, if she were to cancel any shows I could see why.

I'm glad to see she is still changing up the setlist. I'm not hating on it lol, for an unreleased Paradise is actually a nice addition. I'm guessing it replaced Serial Killer? As  @@Tragic Rabbit said the two do seem to go hand and hand. My only gripe is that this song doesn't seem like it should require such loud backing vocals in the chorus. Like I know Lana has been relying on the backing vocals so much lately but for this song it just seemed like they weren't necessary. Only the oooh oohs really were needed. Either way excited to see what she does on Saturday at my show lol!

@ Salvatore in full would be a dream! Unfortunately I don't see it happening for now, maybe when she plays in Italy though!

ok but the performance was mediocre y'all... bland and boring

There are too much backing vocals going on I hope they do something about them cause it's a really cute song that has potential just not in this form

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif