Elle

Atlanta, GA @ Philips Arena - February 5th, 2018

thats a bit overdramatic if it was about the orlando thing...

Just the fact you would even think her reaction is even slightly overdramatic shows your lack of human sympathy and compassion. Put yourself in her fucking shoes and imagine living with the idea that your life could have ended because of a crazed fan who was just a few steps away from a space in which you occupied and had limited ways out. 

DAMN said it best, i just couldnt contain myself from responding to your comment. 

I've never seen her this vulnerable before. She always struck me as a very dignified person despite all the shit she's been through so seeing her walls come down like this is really heartbreaking and says a lot about how much this is affecting her :(

I hope she seeks whatever help she needs to heal and come back from all of this. She really doesn't deserve this..

this is probably really corny sounding but i’m a libra so i don’t care? i feel like we need to do some organized fan project to share our love and support whether it’s on twitter or ig or even at the concerts like . i feel like we need to make a tag or something

UbsOye5.png

I'm glad she was able to pull through, and we should all be glad she's surrounded by a team of people who took the threat seriously and involved law enforcement. I don't even want to think about if... well you know. I don't even want to type it

BzhmW.png

It's sad to see her down like that, I could really understand since she didn't have any space to herself to process what happened after that concert, she was still thinking about the fans. I wish we could be there to give her some comfort.

tumblr_lyf35aOQ2W1qzcqino1_500.gif

I was at the show and can say it was a great show. When she stopped "White Mustang," it broke my heart to see her so upset. You could definitely notice a bit of nervousness after that but up until then you really couldn't. She performed the first verse and chorus of MDM. She didn't give us any HM songs :(, but nevertheless, it was a great show and I can't believe I heard Black Beauty live. I never thought in my life I would get to hear that song from her LIVE. Overall, 10/10 and definitely better from the last time I saw her. 

Have we ever seen her cry that hard on stage? She seemed very open about her emotions compared to the past.

I wanna say the last time she got this heartfelt/transparent on stage was in Dublin singing Video Games ~2013/2014, the fans were singing and she was so touched she broke down on stage as they kept singing to her

I also wanna say she got a little heartsy sometime around BtD, iirc it was in a white collar t-shirt and she had this little monologue about how she only sings for us and we know that and thats why she's still here

And mayyyybeee at the album release party at that one record store but im not fully sure, so yea this was a complete shift in terms of being emotional with us- and it broke me even more than those previous times

i feel like we need to do some organized fan project to share our love and support whether it’s on twitter or ig or even at the concerts like . i feel like we need to make a tag or something

https://twitter.com/velvetropic/status/960711844607307777

I saw this Tweet/Thread on twitter, maybe we could all say something even though we're not physically there to have her back.

Let's blow it up

#TeamDelRey

tumblr_lyf35aOQ2W1qzcqino1_500.gif

I also wanna say she got a little heartsy sometime around BtD, iirc it was in a white collar t-shirt and she had this little monologue about how she only sings for us and we know that and thats why she's still here

That was the amoeba performance before she did without you