Elle

Atlanta, GA @ Philips Arena - February 5th, 2018

NOOOO i just saw the vid on Facebook, poor baby, she must be trying to block it out from her mind but couldn't hold it in :ohno:

I'm glad tho that she was open with the audience, hearing someone yell ''WE LOVE YOU!'' was heartwarming, she's strong so i'm sure she'll get better, she's also looking bomb in that dress,queen <3 :party:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

s

she did mdm

I know, I was more thinking about the rest of the show like WTWWAWWKD which she's cut out a few times these last couple shows, and the final few songs where she's been switching Serial Killer, UV, Cruel World, Salvatore etc. around from show to show

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

this is probably really corny sounding but i’m a libra so i don’t care? i feel like we need to do some organized fan project to share our love and support whether it’s on twitter or ig or even at the concerts like . i feel like we need to make a tag or something

Agreed!

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

Lana is too good for this world and us she doesn't deserve the shit she has to deal with, stalkers leaking very personal pictures, psycho's wanting to kidnap her and impregnate her and this is all in one era it's all fucked up it's heartbreaking watching that video I'm so angry. This album was supposed to a spread a message of love and peace for the fans but she's getting none of that in return. I really hope after this era is done she'll take a personal break she deserves it.

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

this is probably really corny sounding but i’m a libra so i don’t care? i feel like we need to do some organized fan project to share our love and support whether it’s on twitter or ig or even at the concerts like . i feel like we need to make a tag or something

I have actually thought of a project the past months, but I'm waiting for the 10th anniversary of Born To Die instead... it's nothing special, but I think Lana might like it.

But yes, we should try and trend something together as a whole fanbase!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

For some people this is like seeing their parent cry or emotional. Everyone has the right to express their emotions, and rightfully so especially if they went through what Lana has. I see this making Lana stronger, and crying IS NOT a sign of weakness, it’s a sign of vulnerability which is probably one of the most difficult emotions to express. Proud of her.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

how? what happened to her is objectively terrifying. imagine having somebody with the intention to kidnap you and impregnate you coming to your show with a knife. especially considering the police said they don't even know how far he would have gotten w/out the tip they received. i wouldn't call that overdramatic. celebs aren't invincible, re: christina grimmie, john lennon, etc

I misread what happened. sorry I thought that the guy got caught before the show

Yeah I really think she needed a break after all of that mess. And also I think this is the first time we see Lana crying in such, a fearful way. I really hope we never see her like this again. :(

*also*

How could it possibly be dramatic? Her life was threatened 2 days ago.

um 

EonZYBX.jpg

edit: oops this is directed at the person that originally said she was overdramatic omg sorry for being a bitch to the wrong person

Overdramatic??? :stareney2:

im not sure if you forgot that two years ago, one of the biggest terroristic acts in the US happened less than 3 miles from where she was performing

or that the day prior to Pulse, Christina Grimmie was SHOT after her concert 

or that literally now every event we have there is a threat and police presence swarms said events and concerts 

OR

the fact that we have been rutlesss in leaking her voting registration, leaked her ENTIRE life work in terms of music and most likely ruined her vision and ideas for her discography (Ultraviolence was obviously not supposed to be the version we have ), personal photos from i Cloud twice, stalked and hunt down people she has worked with in the past, leaked pictures form other sources, stolen two of her vehicles, about 3 "fans" break in into two different residential places, research every single place she has lived and rented/owned, etccc etccc

im surprised we dont have her social security.. probably eclipse has it already 

yeah i would be overdramatic af about it ..rat 

WELL FUCK YOU TOO

i misunderstood what happened. sorry guys 

Anybody have the setlist?

Supposed setlist but idk if it’s fully correct

13 Beaches

Pretty When You Cry

Cherry

Yayo

Born to Die

Blue Jeans

White Mustang

National Anthem

WTWWAWWKD

Lust for Life

Change

Black Beauty

Young and Beautiful

Ride

Video Games

Summertime Sadness

Ultraviolence

Million Dollar Man

Love

Off to the Races

From what I saw, a lot of the songs she didn’t finish

Let me just say how brave she is to still meet the audience and sign stuff.

https://twitter.com/LanaDelLovers/status/960842486238339073

And even open her window after the show.

https://twitter.com/LanaDelLovers/status/960846239695851520

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

This was an absolutely incredible show. This was my fourth time seeing her with my best friend and We were about 7 people back from the stage on the floor. I cried so much haha. Seeing her cry absolutely broke my heart, and when we all sang Love together and we all put up our lights, the whole arena was glowing. When I first heard that song when it came out, I cried because she was telling us it was all going to be okay. Last night we got to the return the sentiment and it felt so, so special.

Also her cover of Scarborough Fair was an unexpected favorite of mine from last night. I 100% need a studio version to fall asleep to every night.

giphy.gif

I don't think she needs time off, I think keeping busy would be best. What I want is her dad to fly out and join her though, if he already hasn't. Poor thing.

I completely agree. From what I could tell at the concert, she's determined to not let this keep her from doing her favorite thing - singing. Writing and singing are her passion, I think time off would only make her more sad.

giphy.gif