Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Orlando, FL @ Amway Center - February 2nd, 2018

She sang Terrance loves you??????????? Honeymoon tracks finally getting recognition we love a legend

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Some bitch ass twink behind me had the audacity to tell me to sit down just before Serial Killer aka the song you hear before going to heaven . I said “bitch I payed $200 for this” and kept dancing wtf!!! >:/ :eartha:

And he said it just before the whole thing ended??? Like I got pissed but thank god she Sang the song I wanted to hear bc I would’ve cut a hoe :)

Anyways I’m not sure how I didn’t cry bc that was fucking amazing

That was my second concert and it was fkn mesmerizing

Imma put some pics on insta later and I’ll link it here

Some bitch ass twink behind me had the audacity to tell me to sit down just before srerial Killer. I said “bitch I payed 200 for this” and kept dancing :eartha:

People who ask you to sit at concerts are the worst. Like you want me to sit and not dance so your boring ass can see? I think the fuck not!

somebody post a pic of her outfit n a video of terrence loves you (not me)

on another note, I spent 20 minutes learning how to do this and I wanted to see y'alls opinions on my first real photoshop job I've ever done, constructive criticism is encouraged :krylie:

chicken.jpg.bed1135ab35f283f64cdd6187b48

Some bitch ass twink behind me had the audacity to tell me to sit down just before Serial Killer aka the song you hear before going to heaven . I said “bitch I payed $200 for this” and kept dancing wtf!!! >:/ :eartha:

And he said it just before the whole thing ended??? Like I got pissed but thank god she Sang the song I wanted to hear bc I would’ve cut a hoe :)

At my show the people behind me would not shut the fuck up, and then when I was singing they kept making faces at me like I was being rude.

“Have you ever just not been able to take listening to your stupid ex boyfriend’s music? Well that’s how I felt that night. Thanks for reminding me of that.”

http://instagram.com/p/BeuJuMNhFC5/

Terrence -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Another fabulous show. Being right at the barrier was kind of fun. No she did not come our way for selfies but it was still great to be so close. I wish I could do that for every show!

Yes she did Terrence. But really just a little bit. And yes she did it from by the barrier. I think she was asking a couple of girls for the lyrics? I could not see her when she did it so I’m glad some vids exist. More Honeymoon Lana!

I do like her in all black but I think the pink and white was adorable tonight. I’m not one to criticize her looks but I do wonder why the Detroit show was the only one (?) where she did something with her hair.

Also yay for Serial Killer again!

People who ask you to sit at concerts are the worst. Like you want me to sit and not dance so your boring ass can see? I think the fuck not!

Omg foreal! I did the same at a Macklemore concert and no one behind me cared. I was shocked tbh I took it too personal... I’m seeing someone I truly admire and worked my ass off to see. We’re at a pop concert not a opera

At my show the people behind me would not shut the fuck up, and then when I was singing they kept making faces at me like I was being rude.

Yikes that sucks. People go to places to make other have a bad time. Like stay home and save your money instead of spreading your negativity

“Have you ever just not been able to take listening to your stupid ex boyfriend’s music? Well that’s how I felt that night. Thanks for reminding me of that.”

http://instagram.com/p/BeuJuMNhFC5/

Terrence -

"thats right, that brought it all back" 

:deadbanana: she's perfect, it's kinda weird tho seeing as she openly said she made the record for herself n doesn't seem to listen to it, was it more of a therapeutic release or a release purely to her liking? mayb both?

I. AM. SHOOK. AND. ALSO. DRUNK.

THE. BLACKEST. DAY. NEEDS. ITS. RECOGNITION!!!

THIS. IS. SO. PURE.