Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Orlando, FL @ Amway Center - February 2nd, 2018

Literally everyone in the front barricades screamed For her to do Terrence Loves You, pretty sure they planned to scream that

Her singing was on point, but I’ve noticed she drags abut in Lust For life, as I’ve read in other LA TTMOON Shows thread

jesus fucking christ she snapped with this setlist and her voice was ON POINT

wish i was there

she sounds even better than in the studio recording

She was so playful what the fuck happened

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

That was one of the best shows I've ever been to. I queued up at 6:30am and was about 4th row. That was the most pushing I've felt in my whole life. My body aches, but it was worth it. I didn't get too many good pics or vids but I had an amazing time. The setlist popped the fuck off even tho she skipped Love & UV. Salvatore & Serial Killer were magical. The whole thing was.   Thanks so much to the girl who shared her weed with me during Y&B

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Oh my god

What a sick person, damn. Thanks fucking God he was arrested, I'm afraid if somebody tries to do something similar :rip:

This world is so fucking evil and sick

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Ok call me stupid but what did she mean when she said “thanks for reminding me of my stupid ex boyfriends music” or something like that after Terrence loves you. Did she mean she wrote that for an ex boyfriend? Or?

The way she phrased it sounded like she had just covered his song, but yeah she just meant that it reminded her of him I think. I don't even know who she was talking about but she said it took her back to that place she was in at the time.