Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Orlando, FL @ Amway Center - February 2nd, 2018

okay but the terrence thing actually had me wondering, was she just joking around or do you think she literally doesn't remember some lyrics to her songs? she said something about how she couldn't remember the words but i think it was just a little act so she could get those fans to sing with her?

9ISvyf0.gif

okay but the terrence thing actually had me wondering, was she just joking around or do you think she literally doesn't remember some lyrics to her songs? she said something about how she couldn't remember the words but i think it was just a little act so she could get those fans to sing with her?

I think she doesn’t remember all her lyrics considering this bitch is churning out lyrics (like beat poetry on white lines lel).

She’s said it before when she forget a song.. she even forgot the melody to Terrence, that’s why she asked the girls to sing it lmaoo

And thank fucking god they catched that man Jesus :(

Um he has lots of posts with inspirational-like quotes and he seems really spiritual and stuff...But then he's so obsessed with Lana that he wants to kidnapp her with the help of a weapon?? Weird!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Remember when she was talking about those russian fans who lived really close to her or something  and were screaming her name and giving her death threats at night

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Him and Lana are going to save the world at 2:34

https://www.facebook.com/The.TruthSeeker/videos/10211610776771838/

EW did he just say he wanted to have children with her or am I misunderstanding?

Does she have a mainstream ex boyfriend we don't know about? Surely she'd only listen to it if it came on the radio or something, not gone out of her way to play their CD on her stereo... And this is long before Geraldine, so whose music does she mean :/

Maybe she is just a little masochistic and went out of her way to listen to Barrie or something idk, but several times she's talked about a rock star, and we only know of small time lovers...

I think it’s very likely that she was talking about him. I always thought that they connected perfectly when it comes to music.

That was one of the best shows I've ever been to. I queued up at 6:30am and was about 4th row. That was the most pushing I've felt in my whole life. My body aches, but it was worth it. I didn't get too many good pics or vids but I had an amazing time. The setlist popped the fuck off even tho she skipped Love & UV. Salvatore & Serial Killer were magical. The whole thing was.   Thanks so much to the girl who shared her weed with me during Y&B

ohhh that was the smoke i saw floating around ;)

She forgets lyrics a lot, she asked for fans to help w Get Free lyrics every single time she performed it acapella. She's obviously ahead of us, she writes new music all the time, it's not really surprising. Weirdly it's a good thing really.