Elle

Charlotte, NC @ Spectrum Center - January 30th, 2018

I won’t be posting anything at either of my shows lol

You're so evil

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I won’t be posting anything at either of my shows lol

She did Heroin acapella  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

Prepare to be burned at the stake for your disgusting sins if youre at this show and not filming or updating Jack.

ZcjYrJ6.gif

I am only filming a tiny bit and taking about 5 pics I wanna enjoy my experience lol

I'm lighting the firewood right now, as we speak my connections to the other Yosemite cult members do not take kindly the negligence of spreading the lord's prayer, as we all know Yosemite is the birth of Heroin aka Yosemite is the rebirth of the god of her discography yosemite is christ and we don't take kindly the slander of the father

your end is near

ZcjYrJ6.gif

im jk, hope you're having fun, but if you're trying to enjoy urself gtfo the site if you aren't gna post up- much love :sluttybunny:

HEROIN ACAPELLA https://twitter.com/maysundelrey/status/958555362273251328 Such a cute moment!  :flutter:

:crossed: She probably doesn't add it because she doesn't want to scream the bridge  :crossed: But it would be pretty cool if everytime she did it the audience joined. Imagine how loud it would be (I don't wanna use "epic" because YouTube ruined that word)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

:crossed: She probably doesn't add it because she doesn't want to scream the bridge :crossed: But it would be pretty cool if everytime she did it the audience joined. Imagine how loud it would be (I don't wanna use "epic" because YouTube ruined that word)

I don’t think it has anything to do with the bridge as much as it does laziness

Lana clearly has no plans to do anything with Heroin (live performances, mv, etc.) and that makes me so sad :ohno: it really is one of her best songs

Seems like every era since Ultraviolence has gone to waste

I don’t think it has anything to do with the bridge as much as it does laziness

Maybe. I mean, that's probably the reason songs like White Mustang get to the setlist instead of Heroin and the same reason why she keeps using backing tracks so much

HTTP2Nkbi5wbGF5YnV6ei5jb20vY2RuLzUxMzliZ

Don't get me wrong I do like the tour but there's some stuff she really needs to stop doing don't @ me

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Maybe. I mean, that's probably the reason songs like White Mustang get to the setlist instead of Heroin and the same reason why she keeps using backing tracks so much

HTTP2Nkbi5wbGF5YnV6ei5jb20vY2RuLzUxMzliZ

Don't get me wrong I do like the tour but there's some stuff she really needs to stop doing don't @ me

I personally think it's more about pleasing the twinks than laziness tho, eitherway it sucks a lot :lel:

What'd she say "remember this video with ASAP Rocky?" https://www.instagram.com/p/BemcfzTDCUb

Yeah, she's talking about National Anthem (If i didn't heard wrong?)

8nl2OpX.png

Yeah she said she wants to bring Rocky out one day

I hope! that would be so fresh, and I could see this happen since she was supposed to perform with Sean like a week ago

8nl2OpX.png