Elle

Charlotte, NC @ Spectrum Center - January 30th, 2018

I just got home from this show, and it was amazing! We decided on requesting Heroin before we got to barricade so everyone screamed it. Here's the link to my video: https://twitter.com/adamphan_/status/958556455971557376.

Omfg. She needs to perform it in full now! You guys really did that, yesssss. Awesome!

omg i thought she sang the full thing and almost had a heart attack

She will one day! Maybe this will make her realize how badly we want it and she will try and integrate it into the setlist. Doubtful, but I can dream lol!

I just got home from this show, and it was amazing! We decided on requesting Heroin before we got to barricade so everyone screamed it. Here's the link to my video: https://twitter.com/adamphan_/status/958556455971557376.

Well done. :flutter: :woot:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I just got home from this show, and it was amazing! We decided on requesting Heroin before we got to barricade so everyone screamed it. Here's the link to my video: https://twitter.com/adamphan_/status/958556455971557376.

That's awesome that you all planned and did that. But wow that song really needs the full treatment. Please Lana! 

I'm so sad that Lana aparently doesn't want to do anything special with Heroin. I mean it's such a great song, one of her best truly. She even forgot some lyrics of it :toofunny: Oh well..

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

K maybe heroin was written in 2015 if she doesn't know the words

it's one of the first songs written for Lust for Life actually

That's an odd one to request she says. She thinks we just want off to the races and national anthem

that's always been the problem with her sadly. she (for some incredibly weird cosmic reason) thinks we only love her for her singles/upbeat songs/born to die era. i bet she has no idea how much most of us love songs like flipside.

however i almost never complain (like most of y'all do rip). yesterday i read someone saying they're tired of her "ugly forever 21 looks" on the tour. like wtf?

Her look at this show was amazing too!! I love this styling with high boots the black leather skirt and the jacket with a nice sexy top underneath. It really works well with her shorter hair. She looks kinda like a biker babe and I'm totally here for it, she's sooo hooot  :hawt:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

that's always been the problem with her sadly. she (for some incredibly weird cosmic reason) thinks we only love her for her singles/upbeat songs/born to die era. i bet she has no idea how much most of us love songs like flipside.

however i almost never complain (like most of y'all do rip). yesterday i read someone saying they're tired of her "ugly forever 21 looks" on the tour. like wtf?

They must have missed her Gucci boots. :makeup:

AND i LOVE FLIPSIDE, CAN YOU IMAGINE IT BEING PLAYED LIVE??!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png