Sign in to follow this  
Elle

State College, PA @ Bryce Jordan Center - January 26th, 2018

If OTTR is axed for a two minute acapella at my show I will sue

Why would anybody sue a blessing?

Blessing :rip:

Did i stutter? 

gmagik.gif

I Dont really care she didnt do OTTR..but she should find another outro song..anyway in a tour there are off shows..I mean in Paradise tour she was fire vocally and in general yet her concert in Greece was really poor vocally

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Wow I don't even have words for that outfit.. she literally looks like a housekeeper that forgot to take off her stripper boots from the night shift. I find it SO sad as a homosexual  how she really doesn't give a fuck about her looks anymore especially a STAGE look where people are paying money to see you perform. I know people are like omg we're here to hear her voice but like girl how fucking lazy is that  :bye:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Wow I don't even have words for that outfit.. she literally looks like a housekeeper that forgot to take off her stripper boots from the night shift. I find it SO sad as a homosexual how she really doesn't give a fuck about her looks anymore especially a STAGE look where people are paying money to see you perform. I know people are like omg we're here to hear her voice but like girl how fucking lazy is that :bye:

This!!! Especially with how she USED to dress for shows back during Paradise, UV, and even Honeymoon. Beautiful hair and makeup, cute dresses.. tonight was unproffesional and lazy in all aspects.

I just watched a video of her speech before get free and she said it’s been an emotional week for her so maybe she just wanted to get it over with

Not to be insensitive, but when you’re a performer, singer, etc. you are supposed to go out there and put on your show. When people pay a lot of their hard earned money to see you it’s just what you do.

No matter if you put on a lavish show like Gaga or just stand there and sing like Lana. You deliver to your audience.

Wow I don't even have words for that outfit.. she literally looks like a housekeeper that forgot to take off her stripper boots from the night shift. I find it SO sad as a homosexual how she really doesn't give a fuck about her looks anymore especially a STAGE look where people are paying money to see you perform. I know people are like omg we're here to hear her voice but like girl how fucking lazy is that :bye:

Mate that was just yesterday..the previous concerts where lit

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...