Sign in to follow this  
Elle

State College, PA @ Bryce Jordan Center - January 26th, 2018

If she comes out in leggings for my show I'm jumping the barricade to gtfo   :lmao:

I think it's very generous of lana to wear tight leggings and a short top so we get the full effect of her camel toe!

Srsly though I'm a member of the 'leggings are not trousers' brigade and it makes me cringe to see every outline of her womb like that :B But then I also wear a burkini so I'm just a prude. 

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

All of you are really hating but this show was phenomenal. She was so comfortable with the crowd. Of the 5 shows I’ve been to, I’ve never seen her this comfortable with the crowd. I loved it

The outfit was very strange, though, I must admit

I love how half the people talking shit about the performance/stage presence, etc. probably weren’t even there this show was the most personable/best vocal experience Lana’s ever delivered in the now 6 times I’ve seen her....

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Y'all are so hard on our queen. Obviously it's fun to see her serve looks and get all dolled up, but everyone needs to chill. From everything I've read from those who've actually been to the shows so far, this is her best tour yet in terms of vocals, confidence, mood, etc. JUST LET HER LIVE AND SING THE SONGS WE FELL IN LOVE WITH. We love her for her lyrics, her wisdom, her kindness. 

Just like everyone, I'm always thrilled to see some awesome outfits but more importantly I'm excited to be in that arena in her presence and hear her sing her heart out and see her have fun and feel confident. I feel like this tour we're getting more of the real, honest Lana than we ever have before. That's honestly what I'm most excited about.

giphy.gif

Last night was the first time I ever saw Lana, 5 years and 364 days to the date I discovered her. I was so scared for the crowd, afraid I wouldn't be able to hear her, but I feel so lucky. I was 2nd row and I experienced NO hassle from the crowd at all. Radio's been my favorite song off BTD forever and that performance made me laugh my ass off, not even the crowd knew the second verse and we all looked at each other like "shit what's next." I cried during Video Games, everything just got to me that this was happening. 

For sure, the best setlist (for my personal tastes) of this tour yet.

Last night was the first time I ever saw Lana, 5 years and 364 days to the date I discovered her. I was so scared for the crowd, afraid I wouldn't be able to hear her, but I feel so lucky. I was 2nd row and I experienced NO hassle from the crowd at all. Radio's been my favorite song off BTD forever and that performance made me laugh my ass off, not even the crowd knew the second verse and we all looked at each other like "shit what's next." I cried during Video Games, everything just got to me that this was happening.

For sure, the best setlist (for my personal tastes) of this tour yet.

She started the second verse wrong and the crowd got confused from what I saw lmao

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I was also concerned by her outfits, but fuck that shit! I am living for how vocal she's been on this tour. Seriously falling in LOVE with Lana more than I thought I could. Beautiful voice, soul and mind. She really deserves that fucking Grammy. She's grown so much as an artist and person, love it.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg