Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center - January 21st, 2018

omg am i allowed to ask for advice for future shows in this thread cuz it’s full of people who went to a show and would know first hand lol.... i have ga with early entry, would i still need to camp out? how would that work?? i want barricade and this is my first time ever trying to get close to the front and i feel so unprepared lol

UbsOye5.png

Guys I need help

I'm going to see Lana next month in Miami but I still don't know which seats to buy? ? ?  :defeated:

Is the general admission good? I want to be close to her bc it's my first concert ever

omg am i allowed to ask for advice for future shows in this thread cuz it’s full of people who went to a show and would know first hand lol.... i have ga with early entry, would i still need to camp out? how would that work?? i want barricade and this is my first time ever trying to get close to the front and i feel so unprepared lol

depends on the location i feel like, but generally yeah you'll still need to get there early in the am for barricade even if you have silver gip. are you traveling to the location, do you already live there? there's a lot of variables but you should arrive no later than 4-5am for barricade

Guys I need help

I'm going to see Lana next month in Miami but I still don't know which seats to buy? ? ?  :defeated:

Is the general admission good? I want to be close to her bc it's my first concert ever

If it's your first concert I would advise against GA because it can get be really exhausting and pretty crazy in the crowd, unless you're in the first two rows, which you can't get unless you queue for 12 hours. and it's seriously exhausting.

If you are willing to queue for a long time then do GA but be well prepared with snacks, waters, blankets, portable chargers etc.

depends on the location i feel like, but generally yeah you'll still need to get there early in the am for barricade even if you have silver gip. are you traveling to the location, do you already live there? there's a lot of variables but you should arrive no later than 4-5am for barricade

At my venue, someone lined up with Silver VIP literally right as the doors were opening and still got barricade- there were only 50 people with VIP tickets at my venue though

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

At my venue, someone lined up with Silver VIP literally right as the doors were opening and still got barricade- there were only 50 people with VIP tickets at my venue though

Really? That's stupid. I guess VIP let's you get a first go? The people next to me only had GA and got there at 10am. They were #39 and #40. If I recall correctly isn't VIP just seats? Or were they moved down? Because this girl also next to me said she got moved down from the seats to GA

Really? That's stupid. I guess VIP let's you get a first go? The people next to me only had GA and got there at 10am. They were #39 and #40. If I recall correctly isn't VIP just seats? Or were they moved down? Because this girl also next to me said she got moved down from the seats to GA

My understanding is silver VIP is first to be sat in the pit but I could be wrong. Either way there was some kind of priority access lane for the pit, they got to go in 30 minutes early.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

My understanding is silver VIP is first to be sat in the pit but I could be wrong. Either way there was some kind of priority access lane for the pit, they got to go in 30 minutes early.

Yes. The metal gates yeah? As far as I'm aware it was first come first serve. A member here said that they were writing numbers on peoples hands as a way to position their location in the line. I also saw this with the 10am people. I am almost 100% sure VIP has nothing to do with entry times. There were also just GA people (no VIP like me) who didn't cut in line at got there later than I did and were barricade. But it was to the farrr left. Was the silver VIP person in the middle, like where Lana selfies are?

@reputation

silver vip is general admission only.

gold & bronze vip are seated seats only.

and yes both silver and gold get to go in first, but if you want CENTER barricade you're gonna have to be first of the first, ya know? if you just want general barricade then i think you can show up hours before the show with silver vip and be able to get barricade but depending on the city..like in California I doubt you'd be able to get barricade as easily. But from what I read places like Detroit and Minneapolis it was pretty easy to get barricade.

If it's your first concert I would advise against GA because it can get be really exhausting and pretty crazy in the crowd, unless you're in the first two rows, which you can't get unless you queue for 12 hours. and it's seriously exhausting.

If you are willing to queue for a long time then do GA but be well prepared with snacks, waters, blankets, portable chargers etc.

This isn't necessarily true. At my location I went in 20 minutes before the doors opened and got barricade. You just have to be smart.

really depends on the city/weather and on how crazy the fans are/how many VIP tickets sold. i live in CA so all the Lana shows here people start lining up the night BEFORE the concert, so I'm used to showing up super early

@reputation

silver vip is general admission only.

gold & bronze vip are seated seats only.

and yes both silver and gold get to go in first, but if you want CENTER barricade you're gonna have to be first of the first, ya know? if you just want general barricade then i think you can show up hours before the show with silver vip and be able to get barricade but depending on the city..like in California I doubt you'd be able to get barricade as easily. But from what I read places like Detroit and Minneapolis it was pretty easy to get barricade.

Ah I see. In the GA line the very first people with the metal gate had been camping overnight. And it was philly game. But it must have been easy since 6:30 got barricade.. All I'd really recommend is go big or go home. Like camp and shit

This isn't necessarily true. At my location I went in 20 minutes before the doors opened and got barricade. You just have to be smart.

At my location is was very much a singular door/line you went through. Although nobody seemed to realize I was cutting so I guess its easy if you wanna be unethical. But if you're standing in a singular line at 20 minutes no way in hell you're getting barricade with all the security (assuming your venue scanned you and stuff)

Ah I see. In the GA line the very first people with the metal gate had been camping overnight. And it was philly game. But it must have been easy since 6:30 got barricade.. All I'd really recommend is go big or go home. Like camp and shit

yeah! it's the only way to GUARANTEE your spot. Yeah you could get lucky showing up later, there's just so many variables I personally don't like to do that. Plus being in line is fun for me, everyone just hangs out and talks about music and Lana. Especially if the weather is right :) just be friendly to everyone around you and you'll have a good time!

was this with silver vip or?  :hdu:  if not lemme pm you :hooker:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

At my location is was very much a singular door/line you went through. Although nobody seemed to realize I was cutting so I guess its easy if you wanna be unethical. But if you're standing in a singular line at 20 minutes no way in hell you're getting barricade with all the security (assuming your venue scanned you and stuff)

Yeah the venue scanned/did bag check and metal detectors. I'm not sure if they ended up just getting rid of the line or what, bc it looked like I was in the only line being let into the venue, and we weren't even at the front of it. It seemed like the only people in front of me were the VIP people, I skipped right up to the second row on the floor. So i'm not even really sure what happened to the rest of the line

was this with silver vip or?  :hdu:  if not lemme pm you :hooker:

it wasn't VIP! PM away

@99centlips

yeah! it's the only way to GUARANTEE your spot. Yeah you could get lucky showing up later, there's just so many variables I personally don't like to do that. Plus being in line is fun for me, everyone just hangs out and talks about music and Lana. Especially if the weather is right :) just be friendly to everyone around you and you'll have a good time!

Yes, definitely. It is a big step. Like I said a lot of variables. Not on God's earth does someone who cut in like at 6:30pm be in the same, arguably better area than someone who devoted their time to 10am :rip: , I think the safest best is just camping overnight ya. Also we should make a barricade thread if we don't have one

@99centlips

Yes, definitely. It is a big step. Like I said a lot of variables. Not on God's earth does someone who cut in like at 6:30pm be in the same, arguably better area than someone who devoted their time to 10am :rip: , I think the safest best is just camping overnight ya. Also we should make a barricade thread if we don't have one

People can be snakes..but I'd probably take the opportunity to cut the line without getting caught if i could  :shh2:

People can be snakes..but I'd probably take the opportunity to cut the line without getting caught if i could  :shh2:

OMG! It was my moms idea :godlaugh: . man, I can say it woulda sucked to have been something like 20th row or whatever.. I would have easily waited the 10am tho. I was pretty lucky considering the big pots there to blend in, but don't try to start something by cutting. I've seen videos, they are not pretty

1st world problems smh