Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center - January 21st, 2018

OMG! It was my moms idea :godlaugh: . man, I can say it woulda sucked to have been something like 20th row or whatever.. I would have easily waited the 10am tho. I was pretty lucky considering the big pots there to blend in, but don't try to start something by cutting. I've seen videos, they are not pretty

Sometimes you're the line jumper and sometimes you're the line jumpee..it happens at every concert it's just kinda of the luck of the draw.

But after you get barricade it's really addictive and now I have to be barricade for every show even if i'm a casual fan because the view and being able to breathe part

depends on the location i feel like, but generally yeah you'll still need to get there early in the am for barricade even if you have silver gip. are you traveling to the location, do you already live there? there's a lot of variables but you should arrive no later than 4-5am for barricade

I'm traveling with my mom to a whole different state, I doubt she would let me camp out that early let alone camp out in the first place any more than like 5 hours before it starts :defeated: if she does though, do you have any advice? I'm going to San Diego so I feel like it's gonna be so crazy idk what to do lol

UbsOye5.png

I'm traveling with my mom to a whole different state, I doubt she would let me camp out that early let alone camp out in the first place any more than like 5 hours before it starts :defeated: if she does though, do you have any advice? I'm going to San Diego so I feel like it's gonna be so crazy idk what to do lol

I’m going to San Diego!! Do you have Silver?

Oops just saw that you do. PM me :)

For people who've been to a show already, I'm seeing Lana next month and I've got a normal GA ticket and was just wondering how close people with normal GA tickets can get to the stage? Like does silver VIP take up the full first row or the first couple of rows?

My show is tomorrow with silver vip and I plan on being there around 5:45-6 am. Am i more likely to get center barricade??? It's close to Miami so I'm not sure how the lines would compare to a small town compared to California which is insane.

tumblr_ms5ve9c6SB1resi9bo1_400.gif