Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Boston, MA @ TD Garden - January 13th, 2018

I was in the Loge so I had a great view of the stage and was right by one of the big-ass screens so I got great close-up pics (from the screen) and videos of a couple songs in their entirety (White Mustang, Ultraviolence, and Video Games), though they sometimes switch back and forth from me moving the camera from the screen to the stage. If that doesn't annoy you guys I'll put them up on YT and link here. And I'll start working on putting my photos in an accessible online album to share with you lovelies.  :kiss2:  :kiss:  :kiss3:

Had an amazing time. She put on an amazing show as always. Great crowd energy.

Although the highlight for me was a shirtless guy dancing seductively over some railings during Lust for Life. And whenever the poor security guard approached him he would just dance twirl around him. And then about eight more security guards ran up the stairs and rushed him out an exit. He was goneeeee. Great views from the balcony.

Yes! He was in the first loge section stairs next to the stage. My seats were on the other side of the stage, opposite of him so I had a great view. When Lana is singing, "Take off your clothes" suddenly we all saw this shirtless guy movin and groovin. He would move to the music and when security tried to get him he would go around the handrail and go past the guard. It was quite comical. I was looking at Lana and it didn't seem like she saw until 3 or 4 security guards finally got him out. No manhandling or anything I think he just kind of backed off. I hope they didn't kick him out all together. I am sure this will be on YT somewhere.

​Went to Boston, glad I did

​Was sitting as opposed to general admis  (which was great as I didn't have to rush to get there...went to the No Name for dinner (on the pier, no atmosphere,

but still  the single best fish chowder anywhere (though they seemed to have raised prices a bit since I last was there.)

now to the concert-

​Yayo  my favorite, totally unexpected and the audience was the most quiet, letting people hear the words of one of the greatest songs of all time.

​She was in great voice

​Liked seeing live the way she is doing Pretty when I cry 

​LOVE and Lust for life

​13 beaches, with the Candace Hilligoss monologue (though I liked this better at Terminal 5 NYC)

​I liked National Anthem (I see some here didn't)

​and I loved as always Ride. (because I'm fucking crazy)

​bummer no Coachella...

​really great show

​Not up in Toronto, but going to NJ and Philly and maybe the other PA show, DC and the south shows health/weather permitting

​It was one helleva long day (and before I left, I wasn't so sure I was going to go, glad I did.)

Hey Lana, do Coachella in New Jersey Friday.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I was in the Loge so I had a great view of the stage and was right by one of the big-ass screens so I got great close-up pics (from the screen) and videos of a couple songs in their entirety (White Mustang, Ultraviolence, and Video Games), though they sometimes switch back and forth from me moving the camera from the screen to the stage. If that doesn't annoy you guys I'll put them up on YT and link here. And I'll start working on putting my photos in an accessible online album to share with you lovelies.  :kiss2:  :kiss:  :kiss3:

oh my god....i was prob right fuckin near u loge sis

Here are links to videos of each performance. She had a lot of good performances of these songs, they're worth listening to if you're one to listen to Lana live shows like me. I loved how she did Ride this show - she only did 2 minutes of it. First verse, chorus, bridge, chorus. I think that's the perfect way to perform that song. Also, if you watch the WTWWAWWKD performance, she used a beaded necklace as a prop and then gave it to a fan in the audience when she was done. Super cute! & thank you to @@latothemoon for posting the UHQs, I've updated the photo gallery with them :)

13 Beaches & Pretty When You Cry

Cherry

Born to Die

Blue Jeans

White Mustang

National Anthem 

When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing

Music to Watch Boys to

Lust for Life

Change/Black Beauty/Young and Beautiful

Ride

Video Games

Yayo

Love

Ultraviolence 

Summertime Sadness

Off to the Races

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS