Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Chicago, IL @ United Center - January 11th, 2018

More professional pics. I swear she just gets more & more beautiful!

39644196411_62b372082d_b.jpg39614018622_b6f3e19bc9_b.jpg25772540738_3341b64749_b.jpg38935617344_0da705a088_b.jpg24775602477_bca60fc4c4_b.jpg24775602387_e9daba02fd_b.jpg38935617354_84800ec3bd_b.jpg39614018712_0fa680713b_b.jpg25772540708_076a1dcd96_b.jpg27866196589_e77b740d16_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I had a lot or personal trepidations about not wanting to come tonight but I’m so glad I did. I have zero complaints about the Denver show really but this was just better. Easy to say with just a couple extra songs from her not often changing set list. But she totally brought it tonight.

May I just please request keeping your shoes on Lana? Just like swinging on the swings we don’t want you to get hurt!

This is probably the setlist (I had to guess the order a bit between Lust for Life - Serial Killer since we had no streams then):

13 Beaches

Pretty When You Cry

Cherry

Scarborough Fair (cover outro)

Born to Die

Blue Jeans

White Mustang

National Anthem (w/ 'Happy Birthday Mr. President' video intro)

When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing

Music to Watch Boys to

Lust for Life

(Start Medly)

Change

Black Beauty

Young and Beautiful

(End Medly)

Ride (w/ Monologue video intro)

Video Games

Get Free (acapella)

Summetime Sadness

Serial Killer

Ultraviolence

Love (acapella)

Off to the Races

this is correct!

Eh keep Get Free if it’s not with the band

i believe she asked them (from where i was it looked like it) but i don’t think they would

ALSO if it makes anyone happy, when she asked what she should sing I shouted Yosemite at the top of my lungs

and they sold the gold lighter for $20 bc they're scratched a bit so i snagged one + the tour shirt

It seems this tour is going to be like Barbra Streisands vegas show in that it is note by note the same at each stop

Instead that it's not "note by note the same at each stop" since Lana added "Get Free" this time. I'm pretty sure the set list will change (a bit) over the next few weeks/months.

lana is in DESPERATE need of a new stylist I'm sorry she looks like a turkey wrapped in tin foil x

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Bitches! I thought she looked adorable last night. I like how she’s changing up her colors each night. The dresses from the last 2 nights have been great. Better than those short A shaped dresses she kind of likes that I don’t.

I love Lana and her everything but her hair looks like mine when I was in the 7th grade and would straighten it for one hour in the morning and make it as flat as possible

Omg the accuracy is undeniable

That guy who kissed her and talked to her for like a whole minute. I wish I was that guy!!..the only time I ever had the chance to get to the very front was during her Endless Summer Tour, but I bought a seat ticket for that instead thinking I'd have no chance, but when I was let in no one was there! And I know this sounds dumb, but it's always a bittersweet feeling when I go see her and she never comes near the section I am sitting..but at least I get to see her live. Or, if I am in the pit, I'm not in the very front..just close to the front which isn't enough :deadbanana: Also, when she asked for a request, I was the only person saying "God Bless America" in my section. Is that not a popular song? 

29legc9.gif

Her dresses look better live than on photographs. Concert photography is hard, there's just so much spotlights moving around. That harsh light makes the dress look super cheap, hair looks like straw etc. 

I don't like saggy belts when there's already a waistline on the dress. She doesn't look comfortable in it, she had to fix it a few times and hide her crotch with her hands while sitting/laying on the stage.

I prefer the black shirt / jeans look just because she seems more comfortable performing in those.