Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center - January 7th, 2018

​someone ask Lana to sing Coachella

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Fuck, an hour? I thought it was like 10min

Must be 10min till the opening act, right?

I think it's an hour and 10 minutes until Jhene's onstage, because doors open in 9 minutes, which would be an hour before showtime

Fuck, an hour? I thought it was like 10min

Must be 10min till the opening act, right?

Wait, sorry, my timezones are messed up, you're right

I think it's an hour and 10 minutes until Jhene's onstage, because doors open in 9 minutes, which would be an hour before showtime

Wait, sorry, my timezones are messed up, you're right

Yeah, I'm gonna look into it as well

I'll report back to you when I know something / have a link

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I will too, if I have anything :)

Wait, it's currently 6:55 in Denver, and the show starts at 8:00 so my original response was correct, its an hour and 5 minutes from now

At the venue. Doors not quite open yet. I’m going to be an emotional wreck tonight because my dog is sick at home and I want to be there for him. But I’m happy to be here for our girl on a night when I think she needs some extra love. This crowd better bring it....

At the venue. Doors not quite open yet. I’m going to be an emotional wreck tonight because my dog is sick at home and I want to be there for him. But I’m happy to be here for our girl on a night when I think she needs some extra love. This crowd better bring it....

Have fun! And hope your dog feels better :) 

Where are you seated? 

I will too, if I have anything :)

Wait, it's currently 6:55 in Denver, and the show starts at 8:00 so my original response was correct, its an hour and 5 minutes from now

Oh yeah, people aren't tweeting much yet so you're right

That's a bummer! But you'll see your dog will get better :)

And you're right, she needs extra love today yeah. I hope people there all chant something like 'Fuck Radiohead' or something to give her strength.

Enjoy the show. Keeps us updated if you can tho

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I’m in row 4 of the 1st section of the lower bowl. Regular price no vip. :) GA is fillling in sowly. You could still get 6 or 8 people back on the sides?

Merch is disappointing with all the stuff from her site and 1 tour date shirt. I did pick up the coke pendant necklace I’m missing tho... She probably needs the cash...