Sign in to follow this  
Dominikx4

Roma, Italy @ PalaLottomatica - April 13th, 2018

Well she didnt look mad/annoyed, more like why I would even request that. But I guess someone had to take one for the team and at least try

Good I’m glad! I tried at my show too, but she pretended to hear Serial Killer

Well she didnt look mad/annoyed, more like why I would even request that. But I guess someone had to take one for the team and at least try

Thanks for asking her! Her response throws me off considering she already sang a bit of it at that Spotify party. She could have just performed the same part. Not to mention that she sang a bit of Pawn Shop Blues for those group of fans in LA and that's literally a song from AKA (which I thought was taboo up until this point) :deadbanana:

Why is she acting so disgusted with performing the song? lmao! Does she not remember how she boasted about it in almost EVERY lust for life interview and even performed a part of the song once at a show?? I wish she would just embrace the song and release it out into the world. That reaction could be either A) she wants to completely forget the song has existed (LIB tease) OR B).. it could mean she's planning on releasing it soon and her reaction meant she wants to forget that her fans know about the song to make her feel better

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She always gets over her songs because she is excited about the newest one she made

Thanks for trying anyway! I am wondering if someone asked for happiness is a butterfly she maybe would have done that one

@salvatore time to end the cult sweetie, her time is up

tumblr_nj7wk1b94h1qk08n1o2_500.gif

Mind your own business.

Why is she acting so disgusted with performing the song? lmao! Does she not remember how she boasted about it in almost EVERY lust for life interview and even performed a part of the song once at a show?? I wish she would just embrace the song and release it out into the world. That reaction could be either A) she wants to completely forget the song has existed (LIB tease) OR B).. it could mean she's planning on releasing it soon and her reaction meant she wants to forget that her fans know about the song to make her feel better

Ya know thinking about it right now there might be something "bad" behind it that we really don't know. Sometimes the song was scrapped without her real consent or something like that and, like, mentioning it "before" was ok but she just probably don't want to think about it for now. I'll always laugh that she mentioned about the record being "around 18 songs" and then we know 3 outtakes (Roses, Best American Record and Yosemite) and it end up having 16... I really feel something happened behind the curtain.

And there also might be the thing that she wasn't "feeling ready" to perform it or whatever.

Also thanks @ for realy trying it, it's sweet that you made it probably also thinking of this community LOL.

6 years since this show!! This was my first time seeing Lana and me and my friends were actually the ones that gave her the baseball cap!! :hae: 
everything started a few months earlier when we thought to gift her something cool but unique, so why not a baseball hat since she loves them so much? We walked around Rome the day before and bought the first hat that we found from a seller on the streets (it was around 4€ lol), I then decided to sew the initials of our names on it so that at least it would be “ours”. The day of the show I had the hat on and I got 2nd row on the left, we thought that it would be impossibile that it would reach Lana but thank a god the security guard who was in front us (bless him forever) took the hat from my hand and gave it to her!!! I still remember how she saw it, took it right always and kept in on for the whole show, I’m just so glad that she liked it :wub: 

i cant believe to this day that this actually happened to me (and my friend) and she “wore” my name!!

btw my initial is K and you can see it in some pics!!

IMG-4115.jpg

And here’s me wearing the hat the day before the show and doing the same pose that she did the day after… our minds :trisha:

Spoiler

11-ADCD81-11-C9-4-B07-87-CF-E67-D5-D3-E5

IMG-4119.jpg

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

17 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

6 years since this show!! This was my first time seeing Lana and me and my friends were actually the ones that gave her the baseball cap!! :hae: 
everything started a few months earlier when we thought to gift her something cool but unique, so why not a baseball hat since she loves them so much? We walked around Rome the day before and bought the first hat that we found from a seller on the streets (it was around 4€ lol), I then decided to sew the initials of our names on it so that at least it would be “ours”. The day of the show I had the hat on and I got 2nd row on the left, we thought that it would be impossibile that it would reach Lana but thank a god the security guard who was in front us (bless him forever) took the hat from my hand and gave it to her!!! I still remember how she saw it, took it right always and kept in on for the whole show, I’m just so glad that she liked it :wub: 

i cant believe to this day that this actually happened to me (and my friend) and she “wore” my name!!

btw my initial is K and you can see it in some pics!!

IMG-4115.jpg

And here’s me wearing the hat the day before the show and doing the same pose that she did the day after… our minds :trisha:

Hide contents

11-ADCD81-11-C9-4-B07-87-CF-E67-D5-D3-E5

IMG-4119.jpg

You're so lucky! So happy for you! Such an awesome story. That must've been an amazing experience! Memories of a lifetime! :trisha: I remember waking up and looking for latest clips of that show on Youtube and when she sang Salvatore omfg. LATTM European leg is something I miss 24/7 :crying5:

url%5D